Indiana Jones - Pursuit of the Ark statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw it at Sideshow offices.

Places a Wait List order for the Exclusive and it converted today. :yess:

Have to say I like the look of this as well. Was it the proto you saw?
only thing holding me back is the fear of a poor paint app. Looks very cool so far.

I jumped on the waitlist for this, had it convert, and jumped back off. Too many things coming or may be coming in June.

I still like it an awful lot though, so maybe a regular down the road...if the paint is good.

Wow, from June to Sept.? :monkey2 That would make it one year since the day I ordered it. That's ridiculous.

Yeah it sucks, I ordered my exclusive september 20th. Well I guess that gives us a little more time to save up the cash. But a whole year is a long time to wait:impatient: I think it's about a year wait with almost every piece Sideshow releases these days

Did you re-order? I read that your waitlist converted, which was quick!

Yeah I jumped back on the WL. I can't imagine too many people joined the WL after me, so I am expecting it to re-convert again this week. September is actually perfect timing for this. Well for me anyway.

September sucks for me, would have been better if it had arrived June. So many other collectibles coming in September and it is my wifes 30th birthday. Well I guess it's bread and water for the next following months:(

September sucks for me, would have been better if it had arrived June. So many other collectibles coming in September and it is my wifes 30th birthday. Well I guess it's bread and water for the next following months:(

You could always just not spend the money that you would have had in June? :D

You could always just not spend the money that you would have had in June? :D

That's true. I just have to figure out a way to hide the money from my wife, and my self for that matter so I won't be tempted to buy other collectibles

The more this statue keeps getting delayed the more I pay attention to the horses detail and the funny looking head and tail. This is in contrast to the temple of doom series were the likeness is uncanny.

The pursuit of the ark looks great in certain aspects, but something about the horse still does not add up I don't know if its the position of the eye, the horse snout or the horses maine.

I am getting cold feet especially with a $600 dollar figure for a regular version in Australia. hopefully come this July more pictures and videos from comic con will clear up any of my uncertainties otherwise I will be cancelling.

Back