Indiana Jones - Pursuit of the Ark statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have faith it will ship next month as is currently scheduled.

Can't wait to get mine. It's been a long wait for this piece.

I have faith it will ship next month as is currently scheduled.

Can't wait to get mine. It's been a long wait for this piece.

Well Bats has been bumped to Dec, but Indy is still holding strong for Nov. Wish I could be sure, there are a couple of things I would like to order but am holding off waiting for this.

I wouldn't be offended if this got pushed to December. It'll be a nice Christmas present!

They are playing games with us at the wrong time of year! If this slips into Dec, I hope its at the end of the month. Really if its not going to make November I would rather not see it until the new year. December is just too brutal, I would hate to have to pass on it. I keep checking for updates, but nothing.

They are playing games with us at the wrong time of year! If this slips into Dec, I hope its at the end of the month. Really if its not going to make November I would rather not see it until the new year. December is just too brutal, I would hate to have to pass on it. I keep checking for updates, but nothing.

That's true. I have payment set aside but this over a year delay is ridiculous.

Ahhhh...Ummmmm...I dont know what to say.

I have been waiting to pay for this thing for months, avoided other purchases so as not to get in over my head in November...Thanks Hewitt89 for the heads up. Now I need to put together a new end of year strategy.

If SS ever ships anything on schedule, I will be screwed in Q1FY14

My biggest concern is if Chewbacca PF and Batman PF get pushed to January too. Then I will definitely have to cancel at least one piece to afford it, and that I don't want to do.

My biggest concern is if Chewbacca PF and Batman PF get pushed to January too. Then I will definitely have to cancel at least one piece to afford it, and that I don't want to do.

This. I am all in on all three. Guess Chewie would get cut...hate to lose a NRD but he is the least expensive of the three. Even though we are only talking $7...still stings to eat a NRD.

The delays have helped me to decide that I just don't have the room for statues anymore. EX cancelled, congrats to whoever gets my spot.

I think I might have more luck flying to the middle east and starting my own expedition and finding the real ark, than ever getting this piece.

Delay again?
What a way to run your business SS. The only thing kept me from canceling this is I still got Diablo for Christmas present and this one for New year.

I've spoken to them on this and another long delayed order and that said they'd refund the NRD and cancel the order. I may on the other, but on this one I am going to keep waiting....

I've spoken to them on this and another long delayed order and that said they'd refund the NRD and cancel the order. I may on the other, but on this one I am going to keep waiting....

Yeah...this is going to be my definitive Indy piece...but Batman may get axed. Indy better ship in Jan though...

Back