Inclusive Maul numbers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alice Adrenochrome said:
Will SSC ever release the edition size of the inclusive order Maul?

hopefully this Thursday. My gues is 7500.

It's strange that we need to wait this long for the numbers to get established. It's not too hard to just pull the numbers from the database and round it off to the nearest 100...or 1,000. Wonder if that's what's taking so long for them to decide =/

Am I just getting senile, or weren't we supposed to be told the numbers after the inclusive pre-order was over? Wasn't this mentioned in one of the newsletters or on the web site? Maybe I just imagined it! :rotfl

lcummins said:
Am I just getting senile, or weren't we supposed to be told the numbers after the inclusive pre-order was over? Wasn't this mentioned in one of the newsletters or on the web site? Maybe I just imagined it! :rotfl

They just said after the preorder was over, they didn't say how long after.

I am sure there is some sort of strategic reason to withold it from us.

Jesse

Jesseawilson said:
I am sure there is some sort of strategic reason to withold it from us.

Agreed. My best guess is that they may drop the inclusive ES if a bunch of people cancel their orders over the next few months. That way the ES won't really be set until the figure actually goes into production.

Well, it's certain the the number will be much larger than the previous EXClusives, so it really doesn't matter as far as collectibility is concerned. Beyond that, it's just curiosity, and I can live without knowing....so long as he arrives in good condition with all those friggin lightsabers!

It's kind of funny. I imagine most of us will probably pose him with the double blades, even though there'd be complaining if we didn't get all these other versions. Honestly, who here is planning on posing him with the unlit battle damaged saber?

I imagine everyone at Sideshow is pretty busy with Comic Con - so stuff like this will probably have to wait till after. Its also a pretty busy month for shipping of items so I think we should cut them a little slack - at the end of the day I don't really care how many they make - as long as I get mine ;)

O.k.! So, let's assume that SSC has certain reasons for not sharing the ES with us now. And let's assume that SSC will share this information with us in the near future. But let's also not forget to ask SSC about the ES of the inclusive Maul version form time to time. :D

Alice Adrenochrome said:
O.k.! So, let's assume that SSC has certain reasons for not sharing the ES with us now. And let's assume that SSC will share this information with us in the near future. But let's also not forget to ask SSC about the ES of the inclusive Maul version form time to time. :D

I agree, lets :D

Customikey said:
Well, it's certain the the number will be much larger than the previous EXClusives, so it really doesn't matter as far as collectibility is concerned. Beyond that, it's just curiosity, and I can live without knowing....so long as he arrives in good condition with all those friggin lightsabers!

It's kind of funny. I imagine most of us will probably pose him with the double blades, even though there'd be complaining if we didn't get all these other versions. Honestly, who here is planning on posing him with the unlit battle damaged saber?

I bought 1 regular and an inclusive so I could pose him in final battle without robe and double lightsabre and with robe and single lit sabre but I still don't plan on the battle damaged sabre.

Customikey said:

I plan on displaying the single bladed version, with Qui-Gon for a while. Then I'll switch it over once we get TPM Obi.

Darth Loki said:
I plan on displaying the single bladed version, with Qui-Gon for a while. Then I'll switch it over once we get TPM Obi.
I plan on posing him with the two broken halves as if the saber was just cut in two.

Alice Adrenochrome said:

They probably won't tell us since everyone complained about 2500 Bib's they will go though the roof when they hear the number of Mauls.

Back