Inclusive Maul numbers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Will SS let us (the consumer) know the numbers they recieved for this inclusive edition??

I'm curious to see how many Mauls were ordered. :monkey3 :D

Thanks

I noticed that the Desert Sand Display base is included with both the inclusive and regular edition of the Probe Droids as listed on the Sideshow website. Is this simply an error, as I thought the Desert Sand Display was the inclusive part of this item...:confused:

The sand dislpay stands are removeable and can be used with any figure SS figure stand. The Inclusive version comes with an extra stand... So 2 sand displays total.. regular only has one.:D

Don't feel bad, had me confused too, I had to go back and re-read the regular and inclusive description to figure it out. :google

It took me forever to figure that out as well... so really the expansion packs won't follow the same rules of the exclusive items. Usually if its released as an exclusive, you can't find the item anywhere else (holo sidious won't come with any future figures) but this base comes with both the regular and inclusive version... but with the inclusive you get one more.

Riddle me this then, is the Desert Sand base that is included with the Probe droids removable...For example, could I order the inclusive Probe Droids (which I did) and use one base for Maul and one for Qui Gon, and then order a regular edition version to have a sand base for the droids? I think this is how it is intended to work, but I wasn't quite sure....Thanks to everybody clarifying this one!

pixletwin said:
The Inclusive version comes with an extra stand... So 2 sand displays total.. regular only has one.:D

If you read the item description, it says:

The Sideshow Inclusive version of the Sith Probe Set includes an additional desert sand display base top. Add variety to your display using this sand base environment, which can be added to any standard Sideshow 12-inch figure display stand.

So it doesn't come with a whole extra stand, just another base top that can be added to a stand you already have.

I don't know the remaining pals here but if the edition size is higher than 8K (which probably is) I will be cancelling my orders for it will be much cheaper in ebay taking into account that even GG maul is selling for 100$

Thanks Dusty and Tom!!! The whole environments and display elements are new to these lines, so I wasn't sure how this would work out exactly. The Freddy Furnace is one of the coolest things I have, and I can't wait until SS starts making some more display elements for both LOTR and SW!:D

tomandshell said:
If you read the item description, it says:So it doesn't come with a whole extra stand, just another base top that can be added to a stand you already have.
Yeah I knew that. My post was just poorly written.:D

Soooo.... what is the edition size of the inclusive Maul? Is it known yet? Will it be released to the customers, collectors and fans? It was not in this weeks newsletter.

gambit said:
I don't know the remaining pals here but if the edition size is higher than 8K (which probably is) I will be cancelling my orders for it will be much cheaper in ebay taking into account that even GG maul is selling for 100$

think again. Incl. maul ebay

Back