InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kit's just shipping January 2023 orders now?

Man... I placed mine in Sept 2023 when Aragorn went up... I got a long time to wait still. :(
What's your order #?

I ordered mine when Aragorn went up and I got my invoice from Kit yesterday.

I'm around about #96000.

Kit's just shipping January 2023 orders now?

Man... I placed mine in Sept 2023 when Aragorn went up... I got a long time to wait still. :(
Aragorn went up for preorder in January 2023. I ordered Aragorn and Gandalf around the same time.

Me as well. But no invoice yet...

Kit just sent out two figures for me last week -- Joker and Humungus -- so maybe he felt that was enough for me before CNY? :dunno
I got laid off end of last year and he just hit me with Gandalf and another figure as well, so I had to start digging into the savings... It's also why I'm offloading some of my figures in the sale section.

I'm already sweating if something else releases soon.

Hopefully you're up soon. Won't be until after CNY though, he put in my invoice email I had to pay right away or it would ship out on the 18th. I will say I was 9600xx, so if you're like 96999 you might be another month+ out. 😟

Yeah, we members of Club 96000 gotta be super close, since not all those orders are for Gandalf. There have to be a bunch of Aragorn orders mixed in there that will get skipped over until he's ready to ship. (My Aragorn number is lower than my Gandalf.) So we gotta be SO close now ...

Well, that's gotta be Limtoys. Haha. Just fits the mould.
Limtoys is most extreme example, we didn't receive a lot email asking for update while they take 2-3 years for one release

They offer too many accessories in one figure

How are you in the 96000s for orders when you ordered in September 2023? I ordered June 2023 and I’m in the 112000s

fb0645c2-2aef-461f-affe-8c703774ac03_text.gif

Back