InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should be in this batch since I just missed the mark on the last one. Turns out it was a good idea to cancel 2 Star Wars figures I had on order that were going to ship tomorrow.

Last edited:
Sorry for teasing those who have not received him...

IMG_3113_1.jpg

IMG_3133_1.jpg

Question: does Kit automatically provide IOSS number and/or declare low value on shipping in order to avoid any issues with customs?
I've only received two items from him so far (two InArt figures, Gandalf will be my third) and both went through customs without me doing or paying anything.

Did anyone order theirs from Toys Wonderland.? If so are you hanging on and praying or canceling.? Or by a miracle has anyone received one from them.? (I don't need to hear how bad they are I know, I ordered this June 2022 way before the shitstorm)

Did anyone order theirs from Toys Wonderland.? If so are you hanging on and praying or canceling.? Or by a miracle has anyone received one from them.? (I don't need to hear how bad they are I know, I ordered this June 2022 way before the shitstorm)
Pretty sure at least one person on here has gotten their order from them.

Does anyone know if you have already paid your invoice, will Kit just send a shipping email or update that on your account?
Wanted to ask the same since I paid my Gandalf already days before the new wave was incoming and now just waiting for shipment notice instead of invoice mail. But I'm sure it will be there in a few days :) patience

Back