InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1704295706915.png

hohoho.... excited. 2 days i think..

Wow, just yesterday (or was it two days ago? anyway) I mailed KIT I want to pay my Gandalf in full, so that I have it out of the mind and I did.

Today I read I'm in the next batch. Cheers to 2024 :)

Kit has just said on OSK group on FB that the next batch of Gandalf is coming in few days and they are preparing invoices till order #89944. Be ready :yess:
First cloud now Gandalf, 2024 coming in with the HEAT! My poor wallet whimpering in the background.

Still not getting mine, don't mind at all though. I need to make a special diorama for these LOTR figures.

I don't recall exactly what order number we were at or the size of these batches, but last time this went up, I noted I was about a 100 orders ahead of the cutoff, and that was around 81XXX. So I'm guessing from here on out, you'll see a wide range in orders as very few would have Gandalfs in them, just FYI.

In other words, prepare your wallets!

I think this is batch 3 if you don't count the reviewer batch. I ordered mine on 10/19/2022 and was at the end of this cut off for context related to dates ordered compared to what's shipping.
I was wondering about this, thanks.

Are those with 96xxx numbers from the ~March 2023 "pre-order batch"?
I'm 112xxx and ordered from the June 2023 batch when kit secured more stock.

Thank you. Would you say that the 2 October batches are the same batch?

If not, then Batch #4 this is.
I'd say those were 4 weeks apart so this is the 4th batch.
Either these batches are only a few dozen at a time or Kit got hundreds of orders for this Gandalf.
Around the last batch Inart was at around 40% delivered.
If they keep up this speed then it might take Inart another 3-4 months to deliver all of the POs.
So we might even see the first Aragorns rolling in by that time.

Last edited:
Back