InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some screen caps from my review:
IMG_1215.png

IMG_1216.png

IMG_1206.png

IMG_1205.png

IMG_1209.png

IMG_1208.png

IMG_1207.png

IMG_1211.png

IMG_1214.png

IMG_1213.png

IMG_1212.png

This figure is the gift that keeps on giving😆

I'm hoping they make Gandalf the White, for those that missed out on this or skipped because InArt was sort of unproven at that time, and for those who now want doubles of this like me lol

Some screen caps from my review:
View attachment 669015
Great comparison pic!
I have to say though as it's been bugging me for a while, but I've just realised who the Asmus Gandalf the Grey reminds me of, and it's the Emerald Seer from the film Krull. It's the eyes! Soz if somebody has already mentioned it, but I couldn't be arsed to check.

I'm hoping they make Gandalf the White, for those that missed out on this or skipped because InArt was sort of unproven at that time, and for those who now want doubles of this like me lol
I’d take Gandalf the White, but I do prefer the Gray. Just looks cooler to me. Even though he’s awesome as the White too.

I’d take Gandalf the White, but I do prefer the Gray. Just looks cooler to me. Even though he’s awesome as the White too.
Agree 100%! Hopefully OneSixthKit, Giantoy, Specfiction, OneSixthOutfitters or somebody else gets a few extra in-stock from cancellations.

I'm in awe of this figure, if this is the level for Gandalf I really am pumped for batman and Aragon.

View attachment 669043

That’s nice and all…but now I’m curious what’s to the top right of the shelf/picture.

Edward, Gandalf, The Mask, Barbossa, Jack and jail joker are looking that way….

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING UP THERE GODFATHER???

Back