InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super unfortunate mods deleted the 60+ pages of dirt everyone had on Toys Wonderland that was updated and talked in daily (always at the top of the new posts.)

But I did just notice the TWL ad doesn't seem to be there anymore, which is great. I refreshed multiple times and didn't see it at all.

He’d definitely benefit from a single layer of thin foam wrapped around his waist so the belt doesn’t have to tighten all the way in to the figure’s very slim waist line.
That appears to be what’s causing the dramatic tapering effect.

If the body is anything like Joker’s, they’re designed to be extra slim to mitigate the impact of getting covered in many layers of fabric.

McKellen wasn’t fat but he didn’t have a 28” waistline either, which is what these bodies translate to in real terms. He defo wasn’t at 5% body fat while filming. I’d imagine he’d have been more around a standard 34” waist- so, a little padding will go a long way to increasing the realism here.

Incredible. Absolutely masterlevel work from the amazing team over at INART Collectibles . This is no less than a masterpiece. This is the best mass produced sixth scale piece I have ever seen in my 15 + years of collecting. I'm in complete awe. Here are some quick display pics for now. I will be working on my unboxing and Showcase video so stay tuned for that. My hat is off to InArt. Bravo. 👏👏👏👏
PSX_20231011_193508.jpg
PSX_20231011_193813.jpg
PSX_20231011_193842.jpg
PSX_20231011_193721.jpg
PSX_20231011_194224.jpg
PSX_20231011_194144.jpg
PSX_20231011_194114.jpg

Great pics and great base as well! Love seeing handmade diorama bases. Did you make it out of styrofoam? @Rzeznikk

Gandalf, and Ian McKellen specifically is obviously a slender person but neither of you see something off with the following photo?

The body shape underneath doesn't even look natural... Perhaps it is just the photo that is throwing it off? I don't know.
I can see it but again like I said, he at most probably just needs a small belly padding to fill it out a little bit. What's also emphasizing it in that photo is the bottom portion of the outfit flaring outwards. Gives you that unwanted hourglass look there. That's why I said I water treated the bottom of the outfit since it's too puffy straight out of the box. Fill out the belly portion if you like but I don't really think he needs much more mass than that.

53247548586_f9c021846c_k.jpg

gandalf-rivendell-01.jpg

Awesome review (reaction), Rzeznikk! Coming from you, with your collection, that has to be the highest praise! I hope InArt sees it.

Great pics too! Keep 'em coming.

It's truly a beautiful piece. Having this figure in hand and seeing how incredible it is I actually got choked up. 😅 I know that sounds silly but this is one of my favorite film characters and to see this level of work put into him it tugged the strings a bit.

It's truly a beautiful piece. Having this figure in hand and seeing how incredible it is I actually got choked up. 😅 I know that sounds silly but this is one of my favorite film characters and to see this level of work put into him it tugged the strings a bit.
The emotion that stirs in a Collector and fan of the character in the film not only speaks volumes for InArt,but also gives confidence to those that are buying this one.
Thanks for your feedback.
He does indeed look stellar,and your base is something else!!
I liken it to the stairs of Moria or River dell?

Rzeznikk, that first photo just is a masterpiece photo of a masterpiece figure.

Thank you. 🙏

The emotion that stirs in a Collector and fan of the character in the film not only speaks volumes for InArt,but also gives confidence to those that are buying this one.
Thanks for your feedback.
He does indeed look stellar,and your base is something else!!
I liken it to the stairs of Moria or River dell?

Definitely. I'm more than convinced InArt is the new king of this hobby. This figure is mind blowing for me. No HT figure has generated this level of emotion for me. I mean, sure there's been figures I absolutely love from HT or other companies, but I can't recall a figure lookin THIS great in hand outside customs. And the fact that I got this for a fraction of custom prices really puts a smile on my face.

And thank you, yes I was going for a Mines of Moria stair case. I had made it so he can also sit on a rock as he ponders which way to continue. I will try and get more pics with some poses like that with my showcase!

Here is a quick close up video I did on my Instagram

Thank you. 🙏

Definitely. I'm more than convinced InArt is the new king of this hobby. This figure is mind blowing for me. No HT figure has generated this level of emotion for me. I mean, sure there's been figures I absolutely love from HT or other companies, but I can't recall a figure lookin THIS great in hand outside customs. And the fact that I got this for a fraction of custom prices really puts a smile on my face.

And thank you, yes I was going for a Mines of Moria stair case. I had made it so he can also sit on a rock as he ponders which way to continue. I will try and get more pics with some poses like that with my showcase!

Here is a quick close up video I did on my Instagram

You have a new follower 😁

Back