InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you. 🙏

Definitely. I'm more than convinced InArt is the new king of this hobby. This figure is mind blowing for me. No HT figure has generated this level of emotion for me. I mean, sure there's been figures I absolutely love from HT or other companies, but I can't recall a figure lookin THIS great in hand outside customs. And the fact that I got this for a fraction of custom prices really puts a smile on my face.

I am so thrilled Gandalf elicited such an emotion from you. The company and their products truly are a game changer.

Still editing my review, but here’s an earlier photo I messed around with:

Before-
Screen Shot 2023-10-12 at 12.12.39 AM.png

After-
Screen Shot 2023-10-12 at 12.11.45 AM.jpeg

I had ordered this figure about the same time I ordered joker from them. At the time I had no idea about the company's bad reputation. I did get the joker deluxe set shipped from them, however, it took a pretty long time and there was more stock of that it seems like.

I'm not holding my breathe for this one at all. Customer service has been awful and they haven't answered any of my emails except to give me a generic email that said something like "batch 1 of Inart Gandalf has already released. batch 2 orders will ship in late oct/early nov. This is obviously just a lie as I also had preordered on day 1. My guess is they have had little to no luck securing any Gandalf figures and its going to be a real long shot if they ever get one to you.

Does anybody here have any recommendations on where to look if its even at all possible at this rate to find one of these over the next few months? I don't know if there's a second batch order coming like their was with the Joker or what.
Fingers crossed they come through for us, any other figure I wouldn't be bothered but I would be gutted to miss out on this.

Still editing my review, but here’s an earlier photo I messed around with:

Before-
View attachment 668757

After-
View attachment 668756

Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you were also meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought."

Absolutely beautiful figure. Thanks for sharing photos everyone.

I thank the Maker InArt doesn’t have any Disney licenses. InArt Star Wars would be wallet apocalyptic.

He looked incredible! Lord knows when I will get mine from KG...anyone had an invoice yet?

For those of you that have the figure, do you know if the belt and boots are real leather? Just setting up my expectations for Aragorn's all leather or pleather outfit...

He looked incredible! Lord knows when I will get mine from KG...anyone had an invoice yet?

For those of you that have the figure, do you know if the belt and boots are real leather? Just setting up my expectations for Aragorn's all leather or pleather outfit...

I ordered from KG as well. The only update I saw hinted that they are supposed to get a batch for shipping in November. Not much, but that's all I've seen.

When my Gandalf arrives I'm going to display him in his own personal room, in a glass case, in such a position that he will never fall over! Then just to be on the safe side, I will never go in that room ever again so as to avoid any chance of floorboard vibrations triggering him to tumble - Simples!

Could you not put the disc part of the stand underneath the official stand?

It would lean forward slightly and Gandalf would have to be further back on it but you wouldn’t see it then.
You can the issue I have with that Is the metal part that holds the grabber is a low sitting one. I'm gonna order one that is higher as I sold my last one but I think might work.

As far as magnets go for this they are still weak!!! Without sounding like a broken record they either need to address the issue or add something like acrylic rod. 🤦

Still a great point that a awful company like M8 did it so strong and yet $400+ they still get it wrong. Overall incredible piece.... base rant over. 😂😂🤦
PXL_20231013_152145010.jpg

Back