InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, approval means I have to submit link of each channel so they check subs

I submitted for Joker, no wonder I have to submit again for Gandalf

I thought the 1st batch will come really soon but until today my truck still parking at their door front

Maybe TW stole the truck….

Oh god I’m joking, but if that ever happened…🤬🤬🤬

Aren’t you located in HK? Maybe the typhoon and flooding delayed the truck?

I thought the 1st batch will come really soon but until today my truck still parking at their door front
Everything alright in HK? Saw video about flooding in the city and read the news. It surely causes disruption in all transports and unfortunately loss of human life too.
Isnt Inart located in Hangzhou/杭州?

Inart's main office in Hangzhou but I think most of their products produce in GuangDong area

Everything alright in HK and Shenzhen, but the flood does delay everything here
Ahh I see, so Canton/Guangzhou, Dongguang, Shenzhen area is where the production is.
Understandable as that is the most industrialized/developed and modern part of China. And its next to HK which has one of the biggest and best international airports in the world.

How does one apply for something like that? Is it solely based on YT or other socials as well?

Are there any side by side review/comparison between V2 asmus vs inart?

Recommend it to Big Breda, he‘s one of the lucky few to currently have the InArt Gandalf.

Edit: Ah, what the heck, I went ahead and asked Joao in the comments, hopefully he sees it by now. That video came out 11 days ago.

Back