InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it! Totally fine with them switching the moveable eyes. Especially if it helps the consistency of the final product. To be honest I don’t normally take advantage of the moveable eyes in figures anyway so magnetic vs mechanical doesn’t really bother me. Definitely like the added inscription in the ring and the fireworks.

Why? They look great.
2df6b7d355febcf53fec5c4de2296d46.jpg

On prototypes maybe, but on final products?

The production figure looks incredible.
But, holy hell, how small is that One Ring going to be?

Literally shows you them in the video…
The Joker looked good too in their final product promotional stuff but I've found myself less than convinced by people's actual in-hand photos that moving eyes in 2023 are any better than they've been in the past. All the old flaws still seem to be there - the sunken look, the thick eyelids....just throws off the realism to me.

Last edited:
Next level.
I don’t actually understand what the eye issue is; they were trying to do eyes that would move via a magnetic system- what/ but instead we’re just getting eyes using the Joker joystick?
The issue with Joker is the eyes not being aligned for the single joystick so just do individually articulated eyes!

Anyways, seeing as I didn’t even know there was going to be some special sort of eye system, these new accessories and updates are extremely welcome. An inscribed The One Ring in 1:6 scale?! Insane.
And the fireworks are a great touch.

So, just 3 more months till everyone outside of HK gets their Gandalf then, I guess..,

Back