InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I saw the premium Aragorn is available for preorder again, I was thinking of upgrading my standard version to premium, but then I remembered I actually did preorder the premium. Thank goodness I didn't accidentally preorder 2 of em! :LOL:
But if you had you could have done both looks? I think you should reconsider lol.

I’ve got both on order now. 😂

InArt figures are so good that it’s making me reevaluate films I’ve never ‘loved’ before. I recently watched the extended versions of the trilogy after Aragorn was previewed and thoroughly enjoyed them. I just ‘got’ them this time. Which is great as now I can own this impeccable piece.

This is the only figure and perhaps ever that I have preorders for both versions for. Impulsive? Absofruitly. Regretful? Heck no. I value real art where people care for their craft and what Inart's doing is just that. Plus it'll be cool to show a pre and post Amon Hen set up.

I’ve got both on order now. 😂

InArt figures are so good that it’s making me reevaluate films I’ve never ‘loved’ before. I recently watched the extended versions of the trilogy after Aragorn was previewed and thoroughly enjoyed them. I just ‘got’ them this time. Which is great as now I can own this impeccable piece.
Wait what? The Lord of the rings is the greatest trilogy across all platforms. The craft and love that’s went into it is second to none.

My hope is that it indeed is Legolas.
I just asked this in the InArt thread, but didn't they tease Legolas in a black silhouette picture they released ? Or perhaps it was only Aragorn in that ?? Can't remember.

edit : here it is. Legolas is there.

So Joker done, Gandalf done. Legolas or Nazgul.

Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 22.45.41.png

I just asked this in the InArt thread, but didn't they tease Legolas in a black silhouette picture they released ? Or perhaps it was only Aragorn in that ?? Can't remember.

edit : here it is. Legolas is there.

So Joker done, Gandalf done. Legolas or Nazgul.

View attachment 664998
can they replace that Neo figure with Gimli or Galadriel instead?

I'm hoping Legolas and then Gimli, at least for the LOTR line.

I don't mind a Nazgul too much only because Asmus has still failed to capture the proper thinness of the cloak/outfit. They still make it way too thick and frailed where it shouldn't be. It's also a figure that requires zero sculpt so maybe it'll be something they can put together faster.

A great Nazgul would be fantastic. With the right fabric, fraying, weathering... could be wicked cool.

Like Gandalf and Aragorn, I would like to see the Nazgul and Legolas be announced and followed around the same time.
Yes, please.

I need a perfect Nazgul. Or two. Maybe three won't be so bad.

Back