InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly at this point I'm all in for the INART LOTR line:
After Gandalf and Aragorn the next logical lead character to make a figure of would be Frodo but as they haven't teased him yet I suspect it would be Legolas.

Very intrigued by the Nazgul figure, I wonder if they will include the Witch King exclusive accessories/weapons/armor pieces in the deluxe so you can display the figure as the WK or an ordinary Nazgul.

Boromir would be an instant buy.
Gimli would be tempting and I imagine I would cave and purchase it - but honestly Asmus' is probably the best figure they've done and would look great alongside Inart's offerings so many could just stick with him.
Hell, it would be tempting to do the entire Fellowship - but that would make for one expensive display and I imagine many collectors might not be tempted to pay full Inart prices for Pippin, Merry [and maybe even Sam], if they did the Hobbits as two-packs [Frodo/Sam] [Pippin/Merry] I think they would be more likely to sell.

The figures I feel INART would be able to do real justice to and showcase their strengths on would be Galadriel, Saruman, Elrond and Theoden.

I don't really care who wants to **** on me for it, the Asmus Gimli is a very good figure, probably their best. I would be more than happy to save some money and display that one with the InArt figures.

I think Boromir would be an instant buy for a lot of people, especially if it looked as good as Aragorn. Not only is Boromir a great character (personally my favorite in the Fellowship because he was the most human/relatable for me), but it's Sean Bean, and he really hasn't been done justice in 1/6 form. It's long past time we got a top quality head sculpt for him.

Theoden would be AWESOME - but I don't think they have the license secured for TTT or ROTK yet. If they do, I'd love to InArt to make him. The Asmus one is good, but only with the helmet on. Which is a shame. The armor and sword are very well done but that hair takes away from the figure.

Galadriel...I know InArt likely isn't going to get to her. But if they do make Boromir, I will spam every one of their posts asking for Galadriel until they block me.

It's a longshot, but I'd also love Faramir. Incredible character that the movies didn't really do right by. I understand why they did what they did, but I'm still mad they did it. One of my few gripes with the Jackson changes. In any case, I'd love to see him made in InArt quality.

I don't really care who wants to **** on me for it, the Asmus Gimli is a very good figure, probably their best. I would be more than happy to save some money and display that one with the InArt figures.

I think Boromir would be an instant buy for a lot of people, especially if it looked as good as Aragorn. Not only is Boromir a great character (personally my favorite in the Fellowship because he was the most human/relatable for me), but it's Sean Bean, and he really hasn't been done justice in 1/6 form. It's long past time we got a top quality head sculpt for him.

Theoden would be AWESOME - but I don't think they have the license secured for TTT or ROTK yet. If they do, I'd love to InArt to make him. The Asmus one is good, but only with the helmet on. Which is a shame. The armor and sword are very well done but that hair takes away from the figure.

Galadriel...I know InArt likely isn't going to get to her. But if they do make Boromir, I will spam every one of their posts asking for Galadriel until they block me.

It's a longshot, but I'd also love Faramir. Incredible character that the movies didn't really do right by. I understand why they did what they did, but I'm still mad they did it. One of my few gripes with the Jackson changes. In any case, I'd love to see him made in InArt quality.
futurama agree GIF

I don't really care who wants to **** on me for it, the Asmus Gimli is a very good figure, probably their best. I would be more than happy to save some money and display that one with the InArt figures...

I've got no plans to replace the Asmus Gimli, either. InArt's figure would have a better representation of chainmail but its not worth throwing $400+ for the incremental upgrade(s).

Honestly at this point I'm all in for the INART LOTR line:
After Gandalf and Aragorn the next logical lead character to make a figure of would be Frodo but as they haven't teased him yet I suspect it would be Legolas.

Very intrigued by the Nazgul figure, I wonder if they will include the Witch King exclusive accessories/weapons/armor pieces in the deluxe so you can display the figure as the WK or an ordinary Nazgul.

Boromir would be an instant buy.
Gimli would be tempting and I imagine I would cave and purchase it - but honestly Asmus' is probably the best figure they've done and would look great alongside Inart's offerings so many could just stick with him.
Hell, it would be tempting to do the entire Fellowship - but that would make for one expensive display and I imagine many collectors might not be tempted to pay full Inart prices for Pippin, Merry [and maybe even Sam], if they did the Hobbits as two-packs [Frodo/Sam] [Pippin/Merry] I think they would be more likely to sell.

The figures I feel INART would be able to do real justice to and showcase their strengths on would be Galadriel, Saruman, Elrond and Theoden.
It's not out of the realms of possibility to do the entire Fellowship. Especially if it's say 2 figures per year, that should be doable for most who want them all.

Back