InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably already some cancellations after buyers remorse, FOMO or money situation

Ordered from Spec Fiction yesterday. I’m not getting anymore than this because I don’t even have room for this, but seeing how great Joker turned out, and how much I love this character, I had to do it. Another one of my figures will have to go in my shed and rot if that’s what it takes to make room!

Ah sod it. Just ordered premium.
Yep…I uh…switched my order to premium. My justification is that I’m incredibly picky with this format and I have no intention to have a large collection, maybe 7 or 8 at the very max. So Im willing to splurge on 1 figure. Call it fomo, I don’t care. I’ve been so torn but InArt seems incredibly serious and I really hope they can keep up and the QC is good and consistent. I eagerly wait for people to get GtG and Joker and see how consistent they are. Anyways, If so, this is THE Aragorn to get for me. Yes there’s some concerns, I’ve never owned rooted hair but at the end of the day, I’m willing to If it’s by a company thats seemingly serious as InArt. Plus if I ever felt the need for the sculpted, it be easier to find on the after market. There is no denying the realism tho, like wow...

Also big shoutout to OSK. Super awesome of them to reopen preorders.

Last edited:
Odd that the purchase window has reopened. Perhaps InArt didn't pre-sell nearly as many as they had hoped. Which seems weird considering the general positive consensus. Must be the price during economic troubles.

honey shrunk ranger.jpeg

Odd that the purchase window has reopened. Perhaps InArt didn't pre-sell nearly as many as they had hoped. Which seems weird considering the general positive consensus. Must be the price during economic troubles.

Or maybe they upped their production run based on the excited reactions and pre-orders.

Put myself in a quandary and don’t know what to do. Have two standard already paid for at KGHobby. Decided I wanted one premium one standard. Emailed them to see if I can do it. Got a response in about two days that yes they would give me store credit for the standard I bought. Got the email this morning. Went to order premium and they are no longer offering. I sent them another email on what I should do but they seem a bit slow to get back even taking into account time zone difference. Do I order from one sixth kit while I still can and take the two I ordered and sell one? Wait till they respond to my email which asked if there was a chance of still getting him? Driving me nuts

The drama is killing me now too. What are you going to do?

From the look of this this should sell even better than Gandalf, not to mention this is the first ever Aragorn figure which looks like Aragorn.
Everyone has at least 9 Months if not more to put aside about 400-420$, which is not impossible even living in Central-Eastern Europe where the Figure itself is many Peoples monthly wage. Clearly not mine but this should put it into perspective that 40-50 bucks a month aside aint the end of the world. :)

From the look of this this should sell even better than Gandalf, not to mention this is the first ever Aragorn figure which looks like Aragorn.
Everyone has at least 9 Months if not more to put aside about 400-420$, which is not impossible even living in Central-Eastern Europe where the Figure itself is many Peoples monthly wage. Clearly not mine but this should put it into perspective that 40-50 bucks a month aside aint the end of the world. :)
That's exactly what I am planning to do :)

Back