InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well said, guys!!

As I previously said, even if asmus charge InArt price, they will never deliver anything close to InArt's quality.
They tried to cover the lack of likeness with big chunky bases, but in the end, people want to have the figure as portrayed by the real actors, not having a 1/6 cosplayers or stunt man with a chunky base.

asmus' dx Ash was in the same $300+ range, and look what happened.. now people are spending more money to fix it.
I ended up paying $350 for asmus' deluxe arwen.. that's HT price and now that's even more than the regular InArt Aragorn's price!
So yeah, charging more doesn't make them deliver a better sculpt/product.

And yes, would love to have InArt Indy, movie TMNT or Ghostbusters!!
I may be in the minority here, but I would love to have a Vic Armstrong stunt double of Indiana Jones. But that's just me. Forgive the tangent.

There are still two more "impossible" sculps to master for them:
- Boromir or Ned Stark
- Daenerys

We should see prototype of the latter this year. VERY curious what InArt can deliver here.

Holy **** this figure is mind blowing 😍

As someone who used to repaint the old Sideshow one almost two decades ago (and yeah you could indeed make that figure look decent for the time) I have a good handle on what makes Viggo look like Viggo. And this has almost completely nailed it. Like 95%. Just incredible.

My problem now is that I want it 🤣

I hadn't been active on this forum for many years and I stumbled upon the InArt Joker thread and had to immediately order it (I've never had a Ledger Joker figure!!) even though we're going through a 'totally got no money' patch at the moment .

I had to have it!!

And now I see this 🙈😂

The end of this year release gives me time to get money together, but my problem is despite being really selective when it comes to my collection (it's a mix of figures and props, and not many of them) if I got this, I would need Gandalf too. And Legolas. And ideally the rest of the fellowship 😬

So I'd like to publicly say I hate you all for making me aware of InArt 🤣

I agree, just thought if InArt made the definitive Indy and Craig, we might finally be done with all those endless heads being made.

As much as we'd think that I don't think that would happen, how many jokers are we on and people still can't agree on a likeness. 😂

Just hope inart explore more licenses maybe some classic films.

I have never ordered directly from Asian retailers so I am very unsure which is the most reputable for shipping to Canada. If their are any Canadians/Americans here can you please advise a fellow collector. Thank you

Wow!

I mean I was expecting it to be good but this is just phenomenal. The Joker has just released and already HT are upping their game. Hopefully InArt keep up this amazing work and HT keep responding and we all win.

What an incredible figure. If I collected LOTR my finances would be in serious danger. I don't collect LOTR and I still want him! Just fantastic.

Both with shipping included.

OneSixthKit:
Premium - £397
Standard - £277

KGHobby:
Premium - £370
Standard - £254

Pay in full upfront and get 3% off

You can use points on PO deposits but you can’t fully wipe out the amount so at least a dollar has to be paid to send the order through.
I take it this does not include VAT\import tax?

i‘m thinking sculpted hair is the safe bet in regards to longevity. Hard call
why-not-both-linus-both.gif

Back