InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda boggles the mind that they can’t organise someone to take some decent snaps to promote their products at these shows.
Besides that, it does look like a very classy rendition of Aragorn. I’m priced out of these personally, but I’m glad collectors have a chance at a high end version of him.

It's a good custom but I get a Jerome Flynn as Bronn from Game of Thrones vibe.
Hey, I understand how it might have seemed like I was being snarky, but it really reminds me of Dolores O'Riordan. Something in that stare... OK, I'm out.

Well... At least they got us talking about it for a long time.
10 Signs of Gaslighting Behaviour
  • Blatant Lies. You know the person is lying, often and with ease, yet they say they do not recognise this in their behaviour. ...
  • Deny, Deny, Deny. You know what they said. ...
  • Using What You Love Against You. ...
  • Losing Your Sense of Self. ...
  • Words Versus Actions. ...
  • Love and Flattery. ...
  • Confusion. ...
  • Projecting.
:lol

Still something kinda off though. He’s got them big ol’ Nala eyes….
053B037B-B880-4E1E-A244-EB0E96D99777.gif

Because people seem to have it in their heads now that custom = better and the next step in the evolutionary scale, just see the Joker thread as proof of that. Personally I don't agree, the InArt versions are good enough to satisfy my needs, but each to their own and all.
There will also be a lot of people "justifying" the money they spent on their expensive customs as well.

not for 350-500
For 250 I might get it for the outfit alone and would try to repaint it a bit

But sculpted hair isn't for me anyway

Looks like a Sideshow figure. I just can’t believe they have that rooted hair prototype and show this off instead. If they have to wait for approval etc. then wait and then show us that, what’s the point in showing us this for the sake of showing us something? I guess it’s to satisfy the impatient bunch demanding everything yesterday, but that only serves to turn off a whole bunch of other people. They’re leaving themselves wide open for attack from parasites like Danoby with their total lack of organisation and clarity.

Looks like a Sideshow figure. I just can’t believe they have that rooted hair prototype and show this off instead. If they have to wait for approval etc. then wait and then show us that, what’s the point in showing us this for the sake of showing us something? I guess it’s to satisfy the impatient bunch demanding everything yesterday, but that only serves to turn off a whole bunch of other people. They’re leaving themselves wide open for attack from parasites like Danoby with their total lack of organisation and clarity.
You do realize that’s why they make prototypes. I’ve been to loads of trade shows where prototype is shown off and when the final product eventually comes out it’s changed. It shows the industry what you have in the pipeline and that’s why they say pending approval etc.

Back