InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this on Facebook, is this the sculpt? The poster doesn’t seem to know either. IF that is the hs it looks 1000 times better than that other pic.

8AF09CE3-14D2-4347-B5CA-C52860B7A3FD.png

I think they might offer one with sculpted for 350 and one with rooted for 500

That would be great if it was...

EDIT: but comparing the two... looks like the one above may be a custom sculpt. The chin's don't look to match.
Well that sucks! What an amazing looking hs that is. At least some guy posted that under their Facebook post, so hopefully they see it and realise that’s the standard they need to aim for.

So far these conventions aren't doing them any favors IMO. Even Joker and Pennywise look pretty washed out in the pics that InArt posted on their IG, which were for the most part, the stars of the previous event.

its the complete lack of any high quality "Official" pics. They should be taking pics in a studio environment or give an actual photographer time to work with the figures at the event to release same day that way people have a better frame of reference.

its the complete lack of any high quality "Official" pics. They should be taking pics in a studio environment or give an actual photographer time to work with the figures at the event to release same day that way people have a better frame of reference.
I'm a photog - they never asked me though :/

I was VERY underwhelmed when I saw the first screenshot, but it doesn't look bad at all here. In fact, I think (probably an unpopular opinion) the likeness as far as the eyes is concerned is much better than their Gandalf already, whose eyes never reminded me of McKellen, while I do see Mortensen here.

zf6DVnW.png
While the hair definitely looks too full there, the detail in the strands of the hair is incredible for sure.

Based on this pic alone: for me it's the mouth and shape of the eyebrows throwing off the likeness. Looking forward to clearer pics as well as the official proto pics.

No way they don’t dramatically improve this, they’re getting slaughtered on their Facebook page.

Yeah with those higher res photos in, Im in agreement that the sculpt is off. its too soft and it seems like he has eye liner on or something.

Last edited:
Found this on Facebook, is this the sculpt? The poster doesn’t seem to know either. IF that is the hs it looks 1000 times better than that other pic.

View attachment 604780

That would be great if it was...

EDIT: but comparing the two... looks like the one above may be a custom sculpt. The chin's don't look to match.

I'm being told that it is indeed the Rooted hair InArt sculpt.

Back