InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is my judgment that we’ve gone far too many pages in this thread without this image being posted.

I’ll just be rectifying that oversight now…

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Greatest 1/6 figure ever created. 4Q2023 is coming at us like a bullet train!Here’s hoping he survives production:

IMG3879.jpeg

:thud: :thud: :thud:
Agree with all, except its not gonna be Q4 2023.
Q1 or Q2 2024 more likely. Gandalf and Pennywise Q3 now then Batman Q4 2023 and then Aragorn.
I mean they are not gonna release it in 9-11 months from PO.
Even if it would be released in December we wont get it until january-march in EU and USA/Canada and Australia etc.

Whatever an expected release date is at this quality with a rather new company in this territory simply add 3-6 months to it.
Chinese New Year in 2024 will start on 10th of February and last for 15 days. So in that timeframe nothing will happen.
And it is all fine.

Last edited:
I won’t be surprised to see Gandalf release in Q4 of this year. Like November or thereabouts.

We saw production pieces for Gandalf a few months ago already, and back then they had said August. I don't think it'll be November necessarily, but I could see it creeping into September or even October. I just wonder if they'll ship out in waves, or all at once. If it's in waves like the Joker figure was, then I could see it going into Q1 next year, but since this had a smaller run, I think everything will be out this year. Which is good, since it means they can get to working on Aragorn out sooner. And hopefully announcing Legolas sooner as well.

Yup.

Will never need to buy a Gandalf or Aragorn again, unless of course there’s a different outfit you’d like, such as Gandalf the White or King Elessar. But you won’t feel compelled to upgrade, it will be a want and not a need, which is a great feeling.

Soon we will have that will Legolas as well, hopefully Boromir and I pray Galadriel will follow. Would be nice to just be at peace with those characters.

Whatever they announce next from LOTR, either Nazgul or Legolas, thats a 2025 release date at the earliest.

They will surely try to aim for the more heavy hitters firstly and mostly. Frodo&Sam, Gimli, Boromir, Saruman and maybe Elrond.
Maybe just the fellowship and nothing else will be made. It all depends on the numbers.

Then everything else like Arwen, Galadriel, Pippin, Merry etc.just wont be able to sell in that range sadly.
Inart is surely aiming to sell more than 1-2k of each. As was the case with Pennywise.
And I somehow doubt that lets say an Arwen could sell 3-4-5k units.
Same is true for Merry and Pippin except if everything else already has been made and people need them to have the full fellowship then they could sell well.

Last edited:
Whatever an expected release date is at this quality with a rather new company in this territory simply add 3-6 months to it.
Chinese New Year in 2024 will start on 10th of February and last for 15 days. So in that timeframe nothing will happen.
And it is all fine.
The delays are fine with me too. Imagine all the orgasms of anticipation I will have between now and when they actually ship.:D

With all the stuff is coming out in Q3/4 this year, I’m honestly all for the delays rn lmao
At least, provided everything doesn’t get delayed together 🫠

I just pre-ordered this guy from onesixthkit. With about 95% of companies, when something seems too good to be true, it is. But I got Inart Joker the other day, and it is legit.

Agreed with many others here about the sculpt on this guy. One of the most incredible 1/6 sculpts I've seen, and if you couple that with the quality that Inart is capable of, it's hard to pass on the figure at this price. And I'm not a super LOTR fan, but the movies are great, and if I had to get a single figure to represent those films, it would be Aragorn. But imagining Legolas makes me think this is a rabbit hole I can get sucked into pretty easily.

I just pre-ordered this guy from onesixthkit. With about 95% of companies, when something seems too good to be true, it is. But I got Inart Joker the other day, and it is legit.

Agreed with many others here about the sculpt on this guy. One of the most incredible 1/6 sculpts I've seen, and if you couple that with the quality that Inart is capable of, it's hard to pass on the figure at this price. And I'm not a super LOTR fan, but the movies are great, and if I had to get a single figure to represent those films, it would be Aragorn. But imagining Legolas makes me think this is a rabbit hole I can get sucked into pretty easily.
Sculpted or rooted?

The character I'd want most after Gandalf and Aragorn would be Gollum. I'm tempted to get the Asmus version but don't want one of the faulty ones, the ones that aren't faulty turned out looking good

Be nice if they did the complete Fellowship crew, plus Gollum and Sauron, but that's a tall order for a company that is going in so many directions now. Realistically I expect we will see Legolas and Frodo. Possibly Gimli and the other Hobbits if they go ahead and develop the body for Frodo.

Back