InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At that scale, the hobbits really need to just be sold as two packs. Then the price kinda can stay consistent with the current releases.

Frodo/Sam, Merry/Pip. Unless they want to be sneaky and mix those up so you have to get both sets to make the proper pairing.

At that scale, the hobbits really need to just be sold as two packs. Then the price kinda can stay consistent with the current releases.

Frodo/Sam, Merry/Pip. Unless they want to be sneaky and mix those up so you have to get both sets to make the proper pairing.
Well, HP is also a kind of halfling figure, but the price is pretty regular. So I would not count on that. At least price wise. Or it may be regular and deluxe edition (being two pack).

Why you guys debating the market for LOTR?
You didn’t get the memo?

1692188308230.gif

I cant see other way for Merry and Pippin and Frodo and Sam only if Inart puts them in a pack together.

But whether they would cost $450-500 or $800-1000 matters to me not as I am not interested in them however good they would turn out to be, but I wish Inart makes them sometime in the future for those who love the filthy hobbitses.

The thing is, I have Aragorn on PO and I am willing to buy Legolas if I knew 100% certain that they make Gimli too in the foreseeable future (in 2-3 years hopefully) so that I could have the three hunters together.

Exactly. Sell Frodo and Pip as one pack and Sam and Merry as another. Boom. Business.

I can't see Merry/Pip selling well. Frodo and Sam might be alright but they're so small they lack shelf presence. I'd be happy enough if they do just the trio Aragon, Legolas and Gimli.
Hobbits really are amazing creatures, as I have said before. You can learn all that there is to know about their ways in a month, and yet after a hundred years they can still surprise you at a pinch.

sculpted, hmmmmmm....... it's so last year, but I suppose you could sacrifice some of the reality of the InArt piece for the overall superior nature of the figure itself.

Or wait for release. Guaranteed there will be plenty available from people unable to pay on time, parents cancelling their credit card, or they finally got a girlfriend.

Yeah the sculpted Aragorn is still a decent figure. Definitely an improvement in terms of sculpt I was tempted to get one of each. Lol but glad I went for Rooted if only for that and the broken Narsil sword. It will be cool if they include Induril as a surprise before release.

Seen Kit’s post on FB and didn’t hesitate on ordering. :lol I’m not even the biggest LOTR fan, but this figure is too good to pass on.

The Aragorn figure with sculpted hair is probably the best looking alternative to the rooted hair version seen yet in any figure.

On the other hand, for me, the sculpted haired Joker was no where near as good as the rooted hair version. But that's just my opinion.
This☝ this will definitely be the optimum version of this figure I have no doubt.

Back