InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking great, as hoped. I actually always kind of liked the look of that black bundle/cape slung like that. It befitted his character.

1690722051871.png

AHHH it makes me go crazy over and over, I want him NOW. I really debate between getting a second sculpted.... I only ever got a double figure for Arthur and John Marston them being my favorites of all time....

This is by far their most amazing figure ever and I'm absolutely shocked with how few pictures they took there!! I need to see MORE!

Not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me but the rooted hair is the correct color/darkness, right? It’s not too light? I mean it looks so from the proto images. Maybe its just overexposed photos? The sculpted looks darker but I wonder if that’s because those photos aren‘t over exposed. You guys seeing what I’m seeing? or am I going nuts from the anticipation of having this tiny man in my display..

Not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me but the rooted hair is the correct color/darkness, right? It’s not too light? I mean it looks so from the proto images. Maybe its just overexposed photos? The sculpted looks darker but I wonder if that’s because those photos aren‘t over exposed. You guys seeing what I’m seeing? or am I going nuts from the anticipation of having this tiny man in my display..
I was actually thinking the same thing and I put these 2 images side by side this morning to have a look and my heart was put to ease think it's just how bright the light is BUT I'm partially colorblind so theres that hahaha, you guys decide, images are low quality af I was in a rush this morning :ROFLMAO:
1690743519762.png

I was actually thinking the same thing and I put these 2 images side by side this morning to have a look and my heart was put to ease think it's just how bright the light is BUT I'm partially colorblind so theres that hahaha, you guys decide, images are low quality af I was in a rush this morning :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 653008
Haha Im glad to hear I wasn’t the only one. yep definitely overexposed photos/ really bright lights then cause these two are pretty damn close aside from the movie still being a bit more saturated.

Back