InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inart just posted on Facebook about an hour ago asking people what other Harry Potter characters they want to see and from which movie.

One of the most liked response there. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 653156

So that's the guy that ruins polls. :lol

Now Harry's poll will be inundated with Iron Man, Darth Vader, Indiana Jones, Terminator, Predator, James Bond and Keaton Batman.

So that's the guy that ruins polls. :lol

Now Harry's poll will be inundated with Iron Man, Darth Vader, Indiana Jones, Terminator, Predator, James Bond and Keaton Batman.
Actually only Lord of the rings was mentioned besides HP characters nothing else from any other franchise.
Snape is the clear winner from those (then the Lotr comment seems to be the second lol), Dumbledore seems to be close and everything else from Hagrid to Moaning Myrtill, Arthur Weasly and characters alike which will never be made lol...

Commenting is not a good way of expecting answers from people on facebook.

Simple poll with a franchise named and selectable character options (10-20 in the case of HP) answers limited to 3 pro person for example would bring them a clearer picture what they should aim for imo.

They have 7k followers on fb and 13k on weibo, so it wouldnt be so hard for them to find out what people want.

Last edited:
Man I can't get enough of all the images by Inart showcase. This figure and the others will be on my hit list and moving forward I'll continue to get new figures.
FB_IMG_1691362091833.jpg

Viggo was perfect. The stars aligned for Jackson’s LotR. Not that it necessarily would have degraded the final product but it could have been Stuart Townsend, Daniel Day Lewis, Nicholas Cage, or Russel Crowe. Plus others that screen tested that we may never know about.

I think Sean Connery, Patrick Stewart, and Christopher Plummer all auditioned (or at least were considered) for Gandalf.

Just my own fancast but I think Toby McGuire would have been a solid choice for Frodo, notwithstanding the outstanding job Elijah Wood did.

And we might have gotten Jake Gyllenhaal for Frodo and James Cordon for Sam.

I love Sean Connery but he would have been a terrible Gandalf. Thank god he turned it down, he claimed he didn’t understand the story I believe.

McKellan and Viggo were so perfect in their roles, I see them as the definitive version of them. I truly don’t see how their performances can be topped. Much like how RDJ will always be the perfect Tony Stark and Johnny Depp was the perfect Jack Sparrow, Viggo and Ian are in that class where their character should never be recreated in another performance. At least not for 100 years.

I love Sean Connery but he would have been a terrible Gandalf. Thank god he turned it down, he claimed he didn’t understand the story I believe.

McKellan and Viggo were so perfect in their roles, I see them as the definitive version of them. I truly don’t see how their performances can be topped. Much like how RDJ will always be the perfect Tony Stark and Johnny Depp was the perfect Jack Sparrow, Viggo and Ian are in that class where their character should never be recreated in another performance. At least not for 100 years.
I'll disagree as a long time book reader, I always pictured Aragorn as a bit craggier, tougher looking tho I can't think of an actor that fits the bill off the top of my head.

And I wasn't wild about Jackson's take...but, it's fine. Respect to Viggo tho for his horsemanship and the well-known stories about what a good swordsman he was.

I hope the figure turns out well, I can't help feeling uneasy as for me InArt is an unknown company, and then Big Chief apparently just went bust!

It only makes sense, seeing as Aragorn is the best looking man imaginable.

I'll disagree as a long time book reader, I always pictured Aragorn as a bit craggier, tougher looking tho I can't think of an actor that fits the bill off the top of my head.
I think that is the nature of modern movies (90s and up) that you cant use the biggest bums as actors there need to be some kind of beauty to the eye. Unlike some guys in western movies for example or older pirate movies.

It is my judgment that we’ve gone far too many pages in this thread without this image being posted.

I’ll just be rectifying that oversight now…

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Greatest 1/6 figure ever created. 4Q2023 is coming at us like a bullet train!Here’s hoping he survives production:

IMG3879.jpeg

:thud: :thud: :thud:

Last edited:
It is my judgment that we’ve gone far too many pages in this thread without this image being posted.

I’ll just be rectifying that oversight now…

Ladies and Gentlemen, The Greatest 1/6 figure ever created. 4Q2023 is coming at us like a bullet train! Here’s hoping he survives production:
Yeah, about that. I'm concerned. Pictures of the Joker's eyes buried a mile deep into his head don't fill me with confidence that they can pull off the moving eyes feature. And in the past with Hot Toys figures it was characters with eye shadow just like Joker and Batman and Jack Sparrow where the flaws of movable eyes were the least apparent. It always looked worse on non-makeup characters like T-800. I wish InArt would just forget about moving eyes. It could really ruin this guy. And it'd be especially unfortunate here on what is otherwise a perfect likeness.

Be honest with yourselves, there are plenty of great alternative casting choices out there:
View attachment 654939
Ha! Jordan Peterson as Saruman would be brilliant!

‘Well, No. I mean think about it, ay; It’s not entirely obvious to me that Sauron shouldn’t have the ring…’

‘Whom do you serve? Well, what do you mean by serve- EXACTLY?!’

‘Those damn Hobbits can go to hell in a hand basket.’

Back