InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had the money this would be an easy buy - but honestly I am willing to content myself with the Prime 1 statue,
Cant wait to see reviews of it, looks like it will be a masterpiece.

1000034019.jpg
is nobody else annoyed that for a €1200 figure set the shoes are plastic?
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the laces look like they're part of the shoe which makes me think it's plastic painted.

I'm so so tempted to pull the trigger and drop the deposit on the 2 figure set. Joker was amd is one of my all time favourite films. Im not even a Batman fan tbh but this film was perfection. I just can't justify the insane price. I'm trying to talk myself into doing it I really want the figure but most I've ever spent on a figure is €300! Are these INART figures REALLY worth the pricetag?

Kind of. But so were Ledgers.
I have never bought any INART or any other high end figures so I wouldnt know to compare. I collect military WW2 figures and all their boots are real genuine leather and canvas real laces etc. Pretty much like shrinking a real boot down to 1/6 scale. A €250 figure comes with real leather boots and shoes of individual leather parts stitched together with laces. But a €1200 figure comes with plastic mold shoes!! That's laughable to me personally. Just my opinion tho!

Well we don’t really have anything to compare this to, at least the red suit joker. Similar to their Harry Potter, in that it’s not their stock bodies seen used on their Ledger Joker. From info gathered, it’s a newly developed body specifically designed to allow for sitting in the yellow chair naturally with much thinner proportions in place. So we don’t know what’s under there currently. Could thinner proportions be a good thing or bad on joints long term? We don’t know. We’re in the experimentation stage.

Sculpted shoes bother me on any release at these prices, but it’s to be expected from any of the major three companies currently.

Well in a spur of the moment I forced myself to press the button and send that deposit I feel sick and also half regretting this!!
Lord what have I done!!! Please convince me I'm doing a good thing 😕

It's a non refundable deposit so If I back out I've lost $204. I have to commit, Hopefully I can send payments every so often so that when the figure comes out I'm not footing a hefty $1000 final payment!! Giantoy don't do any Installment plans!

So what is the time frame for release? I've read early 2025 somewhere, and I've read October 2025 somewhere else!!

1000034021.jpg

I go with Giantoy because for the simple reason thy save me hundreds of euros of import fees. With Giantoy I pay NOTHING

Now apply 25% of 1200 on top. (€300) making it €1500 for the 2 pack. That'd be my customs fees to recieve my package

Last edited:
I go with Giantoy because for the simple reason thy save me hundreds of euros of import fees. If I bought off ANYONE else outside of the EU. I'd be paying 25% import tax fees. With Giantoy I pay nothing. With one sixth kit I get caught.

Now apply 25% of 1200 on top. (€300) making it €1500 for the 2 pack. That'd be my customs fees to recieve my package.
Where you located? Which order you get caught by custom?

Do you offer any sort of pre-payment plan? This would be a ton easier to stomach if the payments were split up over a year. (Like Jazz Inc does with their vehicles, etc.)
Can you use PayPal to help with both the deposit and final payment invoice?

• Pay in 4 - stretch automatic payments out over 2 months.

• 6 months No interest - this takes more discipline and involves greater risk if the balance is not fully paid, but either slowly pay it down every month or just set aside money every paycheck and pay in full in 6 months.

Last edited:
That's a federal law, not state. I live in California and it's like the same with any state, some places charge for shipping and some don't. I don't pay sales tax and order from shops that don't charge it if I can find them. I don't pay sales tax from Timewalker Toys for instance.
Technically (and correct me if I’m wrong), the consumer is supposed to pay “use tax” on any eligible item that was not assessed CA sales tax from an out of state seller.

It should be declared with payments made when state tax returns are filed annually.

However, I’m guessing this is difficult for the state to track/audit and rarely enforced. Probably only for big ticket items like a car or boat, where the vehicle needs to be registered.

Also, I think Timewalker may collect CA sales tax on some items - for the BTTF3 Delorean, the fine print stated that it would be “drop shipped” direct from Sideshow’s distributor - as opposed to SSC shipping it to TW (Kansas) and TW re-shipping to the consumer (CA).

Last edited:
What’s their total price? I’d avoid them just because of that. Don’t treat us like we’re stupid.
It’s GianToy. They’re just as reputable as Kit. Price is also more or less the same, the premium is actually $10 cheaper. Usually go with them if it’s something Kit doesn’t have.

I don’t question their reliability. It is however a bit insulting to be the highest priced, to then tack on $5 extra shipping to trick people who may not know into thinking that’s all they’re paying for shipping.

At least with Kit, even though he advertises as free shipping despite it being baked into the total price, he doesn’t then try to charge people more just because, he took the IA deluxe Joker shipping fees on the chin and I’ll never forget that, that was very respectable, and I didn’t even order mine through him.
As I said, shipping is free through them. Not sure why they were charged $5 there. Maybe it's a specific country thing? Never saw someone get charged $5 for shipping before. Their entire website is free shipping on all items, just like Kit.

5pl3qWx.png
qXPGoyQ.png

Back