InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Nick D I posted this one too. And now, we wait. Let’s hope they incorporate all of these things.

Attachments

• 9DA3432C-468F-42D3-AAC7-743E9FD7D174.jpeg
    9DA3432C-468F-42D3-AAC7-743E9FD7D174.jpeg
    577.1 KB · Views: 0
There’s also a suit pocket on the inner left side of the red blazer. It’s located in between the two button notches of the blazer.

IMG_9062.jpeg

EDIT -

Talked with tailor, said they’ll see if they’ll make a second red suit prototype for InArt. I sent reference photos to the tailor along with what needs work. Now just up to InArt to have the tailor make a second prototype or if this info catches InArts attention on FB.

Last edited:
EDIT -

Talked with tailor, said they’ll see if they’ll make a second red suit prototype for InArt. I sent reference photos to the tailor along with what needs work. Now just up to InArt to have the tailor make a second prototype or if this info catches InArts attention on FB.

Who’s The Tailor?

Finally pulled the trigger on the 4-pack. Mostly want the red suit but hard to say no to two extra figures for less than $400. Will be nice to display all 4 together to show the different phases of the character throughout the movie. If I get bored or dislike any of the individual figures I can always try to sell them off loose.

Really have to give InArt credit for a generous pre-order window to think about the purchase before committing. Far better than the BS FOMO (and sometimes lottery) practices that Hot Toys and JND are resorting to. That **** leaves a sour taste in my mouth for both companies.

It varies. Spec carries the cheapest price for the premium but KGhobby carries the cheapest for the deluxe. It's mainly from the 3% discount of paying full and shipping is also their slowest. If I was going for the deluxe, I would go with Gundamnit. If going for premium, go with Spec.

OSK:
- Deluxe: $1292
- Premium: $1778

KGHobby:
- Deluxe: $1084/$1131
- Premium: $1587/$1657

Gundamnit:
- Deluxe: $1,183
- Premium: $1,686

Specfiction:
- Deluxe: $1189/$1219
- Premium: $1569/$1609

Paid for the 4-Pack Premium today at SpecFic.

$1,464 (prior to shipping) so $1,524 Total (shipped).

Did the Full Pay despite the risk and opportunity costs.

Figured the savings of parking my money with Todd at SF for a year will outweigh any interest earned if I had invested that same $1,464 on a CD or Bond. :lol

Paid for the 4-Pack Premium today at SpecFic.

$1,464 (prior to shipping) so $1,524 Total (shipped).

Did the Full Pay despite the risk and opportunity costs.

Figured the savings of parking my money with Todd at SF for a year will outweigh any interest earned if I had invested that same $1,464 on a CD or Bond. :lol
Wait how'd you get $1464 from them? Shows $1509 for me with the full pay.

Given that InArt deemed the pattern on the hem of Gandalf’s trousers a pointless waste of effort since it’s never seen on screen, I’d assume they’ll probably take a similar stance on making an inside blazer pocket.

Be good to find a shot of him reaching into that pocket for his smokes or something.

Given that InArt deemed the pattern on the hem of Gandalf’s trousers a pointless waste of effort since it’s never seen on screen, I’d assume they’ll probably take a similar stance on making an inside blazer pocket.

Be good to find a shot of him reaching into that pocket for his smokes or something.
Well, to be fair, they did make an interior jacket liner pocket for Ledger’s purple coat because everyone else did, despite his coat never having one. The new HT artisan even has it, the only one that doesn’t is the new JND Ledger.

The tailor received the info and reference photos from me last night, but it’s InArts discretion on whether to have them produce another suit or to continue into production. I won’t leak who the tailor was because they’re not in control of producing a new suit.

Just know that the tailor has been made aware of the alterations needed, and will
see if a new prototype is possible.
I suggest to still try to catch InArts attention anyways.

IMG_9067.jpeg

Last edited:
I've gone with Kit, ordered the 2 pack.

I've ordered with both before, but only have received something from KGHobby, does Kit mark low value the same as KG, or this is your first order with him?

I'm tempted with just the two-pack but I actually think the other two versions are the better one's. Probably will wait out the rest of the month and decide, but was leaning on going with Kit.

What have most people in the UK gone with, Kit or KG?
Haven’t decided yet.
Waiting on an answer to a query about how soon GunDamit get their stock in posted in the other Joker thread.

My current running order is
GunDamit
KG
OSK

Purely based on price at the moment.
Then I need to decide if I’m willing to drop £1,300 all at once just to make use of KG’s 3% discount for paying upfront.

I’ll defo get the 4 pack though. There’s just much more bang for your buck and more potential for selling things off down the line if I don’t want that many Arthurs.

Haven’t decided yet.
Waiting on an answer to a query about how soon GunDamit get their stock in posted in the other Joker thread.

My current running order is
GunDamit
KG
OSK

Purely based on price at the moment.
Then I need to decide if I’m willing to drop £1,300 all at once just to make use of KG’s 3% discount for paying upfront.

I’ll defo get the 4 pack though. There’s just much more bang for your buck and more potential for selling things off down the line if I don’t want that many Arthurs.

I'm way behind on this thread, haven't been on in a while. Never heard of Gundamit before, KG is cheaper than OSK? I'm sort of wary with KG atm, in the past I've always placed a deposit and then the final pay and postage and the final pay always seemed to be a lot more than what was initially stated (probably due to them tacking on a lot more postage).

If you can put the downpay on it may as well do it for the discount.

The only one I don't really want is Arthur Fleck, got the JND for that. But, the film is very good in its visual character progression through these different costumes, so for me also, paying the bit extra for the two other figures makes more sense in to display pretty much the entire character arc he has through the film.

Inart seem to be really stepping to the plate with this release so I'm confident it'll come out well, suppose a deposit and payment next year will ease any doubts.

Just to ask also, your reason for going Gundamit is based purely on the price at the moment? Do they ship as low value also etc., good experiences before?

I've ordered with both before, but only have received something from KGHobby, does Kit mark low value the same as KG, or this is your first order with him?

I'm tempted with just the two-pack but I actually think the other two versions are the better one's. Probably will wait out the rest of the month and decide, but was leaning on going with Kit.
I've ordered with both but only just recently with KG and not received the order yet as it's a pre-order (Super Battle Droids) but I've bought from Kit for years, got my Heath Ledger Joker from him, both the standard one and the rooted 2 pack.
All my orders with him have came through without any customs/taxes, whatever the total value of the item is, is all I've paid for an order with him.

I'm way behind on this thread, haven't been on in a while. Never heard of Gundamit before, KG is cheaper than OSK? I'm sort of wary with KG atm, in the past I've always placed a deposit and then the final pay and postage and the final pay always seemed to be a lot more than what was initially stated (probably due to them tacking on a lot more postage).

If you can put the downpay on it may as well do it for the discount.

The only one I don't really want is Arthur Fleck, got the JND for that. But, the film is very good in its visual character progression through these different costumes, so for me also, paying the bit extra for the two other figures makes more sense in to display pretty much the entire character arc he has through the film.

Inart seem to be really stepping to the plate with this release so I'm confident it'll come out well, suppose a deposit and payment next year will ease any doubts.

Just to ask also, your reason for going Gundamit is based purely on the price at the moment? Do they ship as low value also etc., good experiences before?
The shipping amount isn't mentioned at KG when you place a deposit so yeah, if you were only expecting the figure amount as the balance payment, the addition of their high shipping cost will come as a shock.

If you go with airmail shipping and just a deposit, KG should still come out cheaper than Kit- but we also can’t be certain what the final shipping cost will be. You have to pay in full upfront to lock in the current quoted shipping amount.

For the 4 pack, that’s £63 by slow boat, £122 by airmail, and £143 EMS.

GunDamit is the sister company of Show Z Store, which primarily focuses on transformers and robots. They’re excellent, especially for a U.K. based collector. Fast, incomprehensively cheap shipping, low declaration customs forms that bypass charges even with large, heavy packages, excellent after-sales care, a decent reward points system- the only thing I don’t know is how fast they’ll receive their InArt stock.

Price is my first deciding factor but I’ll weigh that against delivery time as I don’t want to be 3 months behind everyone else with something like this.

Also remember Kit's price includes shipping and fees already so your paying everything at once with Kit when your order. KG adds shipping fees once the figure ship and believe me they'll charge way more. I always go with Kit knowing price his covers everything. And ultimately your paying about the same if not more with KG.

Back