InArt Christopher Reeve Superman/Clark Kent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, slightly more on-topic, but do we think IA offers rooted hair on Reeve? I feel like, looking at the results of Pattinson Bruce’s combover, Clark would be easily achievable, and it seems like Superman himself used a little less product and wasn’t as slick as Cavill when it comes to his hairstyle.

Likely all you'll get is the S-curl rooted... like Cavill.

InArt, here my pleas...

P2gmOhj_49ShucqbtvC3HU_Ob9kwIrk_gZMc8QIN-XoWSMWTF1d05D0oe7FBG_pt4GACT4LJ4Eqz8qjnbLvFjKXRtUM2rEf-9cYNa6_YlqJf4NPU8WyDq9RjmxFfNokrN9kdX_J7Rm5mr96BOw
Now do we pay extra for the high quality wool ARTIST IMPLEMENTATION wig?

While I don't love his/Donner's interpretation of Luthor from a comic standpoint, I do like it for what it is. However, I've always wondered what a truer, more comic accurate Luthor would look like, especially up against Reeve's Superman. While not bald for most of his run, I think John Shea's version was pretty close as well as Michael Rosenbaum's Luthor.

Last edited:
Hackman's take is silly. Sheer Bat-villain. But he's so fun, like those West villains were. Reeve's Superman has a lot in common with West's Batman.

But no, a more threatening, Kingpin-style Luthor would be more to my liking in a serious Superman movie. But for me, personally, I have a hard time taking Superman seriously.

Hackman's take is silly. Sheer Bat-villain. But he's so fun, like those West villains were. Reeve's Superman has a lot in common with West's Batman.

But no, a more threatening, Kingpin-style Luthor would be more to my liking in a serious Superman movie. But for me, personally, I have a hard time taking Superman seriously.
I never found Hackman overly silly myself, at least on his own. I think it's the combination of Lex, Otis and Teschmacher that made him seem sillier than he really was.

I wouldn't change a thing about their scenes together though.

WTF is this?

I thought Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman, and the Terminator (1 and 2) won InArt’s “what would you like to see us make next” poll and they shot all three down saying those character’s sensibilities don’t fit the Asian market and aren’t popular over there? Thought that was the whole reason they went with the modern Cavill? Didn’t think they were going after the old classics.

Very surprised by this, I thought for sure Legolas, the Ringwraith, Affleck Batman or Bale Batman would be next.

Unless this is Brandon Routh Superman/Clark Kent!

5FB3033B-12A1-4415-8147-11CE098B1C56.jpeg

WTF is this?

I thought Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman, and the Terminator (1 and 2) won InArt’s “what would you like to see us make next” poll and they shot all three down saying those character’s sensibilities don’t fit the Asian market and aren’t popular over there? Thought that was the whole reason they went with the modern Cavill? Didn’t think they were going after the old classics.

Very surprised by this, I thought for sure Legolas, the Ringwraith, Affleck Batman or Bale Batman would be next.

John speaking for InArt also said they wouldn't be making Hobbits and we get... Thorin?

Strange changes indeed.

John speaking for InArt also said they wouldn't be making Hobbits and we get... Thorin?

Strange changes indeed.
Yeah that too. So weird.

The success of Jokor and Gandolf has probably changed their course.

haha probably not. I think I've gotten on ppls nerves here on the board a little more lately than anything :rotfl

Considering how bad the rest of the internet is out there, I think there’s relatively few things to get on one’s nerves around here. And I can’t imagine you’re one of them.

But then I read most of your posts in Obi-Wan’s voice which makes everything better.

IMG_3308.gif

haha probably not. I think I've gotten on ppls nerves here on the board a little more lately than anything :rotfl

Aside from that cheap shot about how we’re so enthralled with InArt that we’re letting things slide….

😡😡😡

I still like you 😉

you’re still cool to me.

I mean, did that comment make me wanna tear my arm off and throw it at you? Sure…but who hasn’t felt that way about certain people they’ve come across in their life right??

😁

I’m probably one of the few, but I’d love an updated Returns Routh Superman, whether that’s from InArt, HT or some third party company. Surely almost anything would be an upgrade to the old MMS14, 27 and 50 figures

I definitely want a new Routhman. I thought SooSooToys version of Kingdom Come inspired Routhman would fill that void…but it left a lot to be desired.

I didn’t hate it. After I replaced the stock body with a BvS batfleck body it became an enjoyable figure. And the headsculpt…well, it was better than HTs offering and-at best-decent.

Definitely would like InArt to take a stab at it.

Asmus is pretty much dead.

If Hot Toys made more classics and icons from older licensees instead of Star Wars/Marvel/Nolan Batman they’d be talked about more.

Back