In what order do you rate the Indiana Jones Movies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Temple of Doom
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Last Crusade

Raiders of the Lost Ark
The last Crusade
Temple of Doom

With that actually my Indy list ends... what happened in KTCS was just - well, I loved to have Indy back, but with the bunch of crap (Atomic Bomb and Fridge - HELLO?????????? Comic or what? - Mutt and the Monkeys - seriously? - Giant Ants??? - ALIENS???) I was close to leave the cinema, as I felt ashamed of it, seriously - Taking out the A-Bomb scene and the last 20 minutes it was at least some sort of Indy feeling.

I rank it above TLC, too. I still like TLC a lot but it's probably the one I'm least likely to pick if choosing a lone Indy movie to watch.

And for me its probably the one I watch most. I never understood the hate for it, it's so much fun to watch.

Raiders of the Lost Ark
The last Crusade
Temple of Doom

With that actually my Indy list ends... what happened in KTCS was just - well, I loved to have Indy back, but with the bunch of crap (Atomic Bomb and Fridge - HELLO?????????? Comic or what? - Mutt and the Monkeys - seriously? - Giant Ants??? - ALIENS???) I was close to leave the cinema, as I felt ashamed of it, seriously - Taking out the A-Bomb scene and the last 20 minutes it was at least some sort of Indy feeling.

Why not list KOTCS as the worst one? You obviously think so. All of the problems you have with KOTCS can be applied to other Indiana Jones movies. People complain about the fridge in KOTCS but don't seem to have a problem with Indiana Jones jumping out of an airplane on a life raft.

Why not list KOTCS as the worst one? You obviously think so. All of the problems you have with KOTCS can be applied to other Indiana Jones movies. People complain about the fridge in KOTCS but don't seem to have a problem with Indiana Jones jumping out of an airplane on a life raft.

good point lol, they must think that's possible..? :lol

I don't list it as worst one as for me it really is not an Indiana Jones movie (in my eyes)... I try to ignore it, and as I recall it the topic is how we rank the movies.

Certainly I am not talking about the realism of movie scenes (we could mention a whole lot through all the movies including the fact of the existence and effect of any artifact, not to mention the heart-ripping moment, snakes surviving in a tomb for thousands of years etc.).

No the way this scene was exaggerated annoyed me. There really was (for me) no need to put an atomic bomb in an Indiana Jones movie (in my eyes it was as ill fitting as the Aliens). It seemed then more like any action movie, and Mutt and the monkeys reminded me more about a Disney Movie.

1. Raiders of the lost ark
2. Indiana Jones and the last crusade
3. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the crystal skull
4. Indiana Jones and the Temple of doom

Back