In-N-Out Burger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In-N-Out fries taste like cardboard!:yuck However for me their burgers are so tasty. Plus it doesn't help that the local In-N-Out is just 2 blocks away from me! So tempting!

You guys dont even have poutine on your menus....:monkey4..If you never ate a poutine, you dont know nothing about fast food.

Oh man--there are few things I miss more while I'm at school than In-N-Out. It's one of those things that makes a Californian weep at the thought, each tear a blissful remembrance of the joys of home. From Mission Viejo California to Provo Utah--that's culture shock for you. Good culture shock, mind you, but shocking nonetheless. :cool:

Oh man--there are few things I miss more while I'm at school than In-N-Out. It's one of those things that makes a Californian weep at the thought, each tear a blissful remembrance of the joys of home. From Mission Viejo California to Provo Utah--that's culture shock for you. Good culture shock, mind you, but shocking nonetheless. :cool:
In-N-out should be hitting UT this year from what I have heard.

You lucky America folk...

What do we get here?

Wimpy...which sucks...

I guess Burger King is ok, but after I ate at one in NYC, it makes ours seem crappy...

In-N-out should be hitting UT this year from what I have heard.

I checked into it, and unfortunately it's little more than a rumor from the press releases I've found, though maybe they've finally changed their mind. The company has long been unwilling to come out this far east. If what you say is true, there will be joy in all the land of Deseret. All I have to say is that if they opened an In-N-Out here it would make more money than they'd know how to handle. The population of Californians at BYU is HUGE, and they'd have unending business night and day.

Oh, it would be wonderful . . .

I've never been to In-N-Out Burgers. Are they only West Coast specific?:confused:
Yes its a family owned burger joint, that started in L.A. around the 50s. It has had the same basic menu, Hamburger, cheeseburger, double double(double cheeseburger), fries, shakes, soda, thats it. They have used fresh everything since the beginning, never frozen meat, freshly cut french fries from potatoes in house. It arguably be the most popular place in California, you rarely find one without a line. They have exapnded all over CA , and parts of AZ and NV. If your ever by one you have to try one.

Me too!!!

Only one more year before graduation . . .
:monkey2

You're lucky, Cap. I've lived on the east coast my entire life, only getting to visit CA on rare occasions. :monkey2 I do hope to move there one day.

...Not just for In-N-Out burger, of course...:lol

i have one right by my work so I split a double double with my friend during lunch break. Too salty for me.

I don't like the fries though.

Hmm, I must venture forth one day and try this In-N-Out place. My preference for fast food is Sonic...

Sonic is ok, but I never go there unless the people I'm hanging with are already heading that way. I grew up back home in Mission Viejo, and since my family is there I go back every summer and fully intend to settle there as soon as I get my bachelor's degrees and graduate next year. Then I can eat In-N-Out all day long!

i use the in n' out burger at Camarillo at least once a year and at porter ranch four or five times a year (Darth caedus- Simi dude) you know where I'm at). The fries are so fresh they are amazing but the burger is crap!! A decent whopper is as good. (My brother worships at In n' out so he'll be pissed but hey.....)

You can't beat proper Yorkshire fish n' chips...that's haddock by the way, no cod, no skin, no bones! Fish and chips cooked in beef dripping. Sod politically correct diet food. I'm going down and I'm gonna go fat n'happy

poutine.JPG

Back