IMINIME/ZCWO Official Manchester United 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axecutioner18

Super Freak
Reaction score
I dont like Manchester United, but here's wishing this will mean more companies take up football player figures...

484887_552441658153799_847652309_n.jpg

9746_552446941486604_1969838758_n.jpg

983958_552446944819937_1453587003_n.jpg

295621_552446938153271_55937425_n.jpg

I see. Facebook is blocked from my work, maybe thats the reason why.

just had a look, looks good. except for the fact that its Man united.

Not interested in the license, but I am really interested in that body! Full muscular body including legs! If it isn't a static statue, then this could be awesome for customs.

From the pics it seems like Ryan Giggs might be the first one....he's the only player from the current squad I'd buy.

I'd be more intrested in legends such as Eric Cantona and George Best, hell even a Fergie figure would be cool.

Last edited:
Think about it... isnt it logical? Suppose you get a license of a brand, can you expect to make a product based on a previous endorsee who endorses a different brand now? Dont think so...

Think about it... isnt it logical? Suppose you get a license of a brand, can you expect to make a product based on a previous endorsee who endorses a different brand now? Dont think so...

True, but I can't imagine them not trying to get Beckham at least. He's a brand name that will even sell in the USA at this point.

Even though I support Chelsea, this does look good! Wonder how much it will cost.

True, but I can't imagine them not trying to get Beckham at least. He's a brand name that will even sell in the USA at this point.
Beckham has retired from football so its not a ManU license but rather a whole Beckham license they have to pursue... ManU owns nothing of Beckham legally (nor Ronaldo)
Im betting the superstar players have their own license (Messi, Ronaldo etc etc - because they literally have trademark brandnames of their own)

Beckham has retired from football so its not a ManU license but rather a whole Beckham license they have to pursue... ManU owns nothing of Beckham legally (nor Ronaldo)
Im betting the superstar players have their own license (Messi, Ronaldo etc etc - because they literally have trademark brandnames of their own)

Right, but I think most collectors would want Beckham from when he was on ManU or the English National Team. LA Galaxy Beckham just wasn't as great :lol

Back