Iminime (w/ Rainman) + ZCWO NYPD Gregory / House

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laney74

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Iminime (w/ Rainman) + ZCWO NYPD Gregory / House

481548_346160412148419_994641097_n.jpg

JCWO Men's Hommes
8615.jpg

132327kl0axqcl8e55y6tc.jpg

Interesting that ZCWO and iminime have partnered up again. I wonder what else is on the cards.

Last edited:
Well, they're also doing Charlie Chaplin and some police officer guy I'm not familiar with. I think there's an existing thread on this House figure actually, though I didn't know Rainman was the sculptor. Unfortunately, I think they might be 3-4 years too late to really capitalize on the popularity of House.

Well, they're also doing Charlie Chaplin and some police officer guy I'm not familiar with. I think there's an existing thread on this House figure actually, though I didn't know Rainman was the sculptor. Unfortunately, I think they might be 3-4 years too late to really capitalize on the popularity of House.

:goodpost::exactly::lecture

I read in another thread that House is still big in Asia.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0OX49tdZt4[/ame]

Seriously though, the Walking Dead is a goldmine at this moment in time. Denny should also do Breaking Bad and maybe Game of Thrones if they want to capitalize on popular shows right now.

HOUSE JUST WENT OFF THE AIR IN 2012,...NOT YET DEAD..JUST ON LIFE SUPPORT...:lol, COULDNT HELP MYSELF..

Back