[iminime] Trekking into theDark - Brash Captain|Vulcan First Officer NEW SCULPT PICS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] Trekking into the Dark - The Captain, The Vulcan Human - UPDATED!

969605_586351601429471_2431303_n.jpg

Much better.

Anyone else catch the busted up Tyler in the bkg? :lecture

Nice...can't wait to see Kirk. Fight Club in the background!!!!

That looks great. Is there any chance of just purchasing heads or will these only be complete sets?

i think i see why it seems a little off due to the size of the eyes...they should be smaller and apart more....but the likeness is 95+ percent there...

these look very cool Denny but what's the chance of some proper classic trek????

This is a great sculpt! Iminime is really stepping it up! Love what you guys are doing. I'm with Wake can't wait to see the Tyler! :yess:

So excited for these... please give us more of the crew! :)

Quinto has fairly large eyes imo. I got to meet him on Saturday, and his eyes were pretty striking up close.

I'd love to see what they do with a McCoy sculpt. There's some interesting possibilities in terms of expression.

Classic Trek next please :lecture

Great update!
The Quinto sculpt does look a bit off, but not enough to make it too distracting.
Looking forward to info on these.

John Harrison

KHAAAN!!

im up for it

Is there a (rough) estimate on when this might be released? So many figures coming out in the next few months, gotta prepare my poor bank account!

Why is this so many pages back?

Should be up for preorder next week!

Im going to be photographing the promo pics. The figure should arrive to me in the next week or 10 days or so.

If its not evident yet, I'll be contributing a bit more to Denny's efforts in the near future. THere's more information coming soon as Denny and his team streamline the way they do things to better serve all of SSF and other customers.

There will be a new ordering system as well as some new presentation ideas as Iminime and Denny continue to strive for excellence.

Think of me as a liaison. Just as always but now a little more official.

Like i said, more information to come!

Im going to be photographing the promo pics. The figure should arrive to me in the next week or 10 days or so.

If its not evident yet, I'll be contributing a bit more to Denny's efforts in the near future. THere's more information coming soon as Denny and his team streamline the way they do things to better serve all of SSF and other customers.

There will be a new ordering system as well as some new presentation ideas as Iminime and Denny continue to strive for excellence.

Awesome Wake! That's great!

Hullo Mr. Liaison. Will this preorder be for both Kirk and Spock? And Mr. Liaison... will we be getting a Khan?

Btw... grats on the position! :)

Back