[iminime] Tom Cruise 1:6 sculpt[painting version page 8]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my War of the World's outfit ready, just waiting for the head! Sorry for the crappy iphone pics, I always end up using the money I put away for a camera on figures. :slap

The jacket is from the loading toys vagrant figure. Shirt is from ebay, it was called: SoldierStory USMC Marine Gunner TARAWA 1943.

My mom added the zipper to a wild toys hoodie (taken from a hot toys t-1000 jacket - i used the badge for a denzel training day I'm cooking up).

Boots are from Saturday Toys and last but not least, jeans are from Kato. These are the most amazing jeans I've ever seen (1:1 included, funny - or sad - thing is I've never spent this much on actual 1:1 jeans :rotfl)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Nice set up, I did something similar, but instead I bought a hoodie with a white zipper, need to paint it somehow, it does not look as nice as yours. :clap

Your team could nail a smiling "Serial Killer";) sculpt.

dexter-morgan_480x360.jpg

..but with all the bother Xeno and Trev got from showtime i'd understand if you declined to sculpt him.

Matrix fans need to email denny and get the list (15) for Neo full, already half way there I believe! :panic:

Wow if I were still building customs this would be a no brainer and an instant purchase!

Thats Cruiser right there!

You have awesome skills iminime!!!

Re: [iminime] Tom Cruise 1:6 sculpt

Some of those sculpts will be decided to make the sculpt when the preorder meets 15 painted head.
So if anyone interested in this system, send me e-mail with your name.

[email protected]

Then, I will put you in the list and once 15pcs is full up, I will let you know by e-mail.

- Jackie chan(serious version from new police story)
- Jet Li
- Christopher Allen Lloyd(Back to the future)
- Michael J. Fox (back to the future)

- Bruce Willis(Die hard 4)
- Tom Hanks(Saving private Ryan)
- Tom Welling(Small Ville)
- Noah Wyle (Falling Skies)
- Zachary Quinto(Star trek)
- Charlize Theron
- Kristen Stewart (Twilight)
- Robert Pattinson (Twilight)
- Chow Yun Fat(A Better Tomorrow II)
- Leslie Cheung(A Better Tomorrow II)
- Brad Phit(Seven)
- Morgan Freeman
- Leonard Gary Oldman

Thank you ~! Have a good night!

Denny

I'd be in for BttF heads for sure :yess: . Any chance You might consider doing a Dr. Horrible and Capitan Hammer?

NPH.jpg
NatFil.jpg

Back