[iminime] Tom Cruise 1:6 sculpt[painting version page 8]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the 1st version of TOM painted version.

Thank you for looking.

Tom.jpg

This definitely looks better than the other tom sculpt, great job, think i'll buy one too. Is this how the final piece will look?

This definitely looks better than the other tom sculpt, great job, think i'll buy one too. Is this how the final piece will look?

Yes, that's correct. Final version will be like this.(Version 1)

Thanks

Denny

man im screwing, you doing a serious jackie chan i didnt realise this. i just bought the smiley face version :(

Best Cruise sculpt I've seen. I'm not a fan of Cruise, but anybody who is, will have a definitive likeness.

Looks pretty good for a 3rd paintjob - i'd work on the eyes, otherwise, from what I can tell, looks pretty good

Only other thing i'd say about the bash is that the neck and head are not going well together at all, need a different neck post and need to match the colour to the head

Cheers for kind comments - eyes are a bastard

I agree with the neck, its actually sitting very shallow in the ball joint - this needs to be drilled out a little more. I'm just wanting to get the hoodie done as how this sits will have a say in how deep I drill.

I've painted the neck the same as the HS, not sure why it looks so different in colour in the pics - possibly just the lighting, its a good match in the flesh...so to speak.

this looks wonderful buddy. love the result!

btw, didn't iminime say that their head is too small? judging by the pic it looks perfect?

Back