iMan's Customs - *Custom Division Agent*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: iMan's Customs - FINISHED RICK GRIMES, THE GOV (TWD), BB CLOSET ARMOIRE DIO

Great Rick Iman,
this shirt and jeans are the imd one?
Where can i find one rifle like yours and belt?
One more time congrats

Great Rick Iman,
this shirt and jeans are the imd one?
Where can i find one rifle like yours and belt?
One more time congrats

Thank you.

The shirt is from IDM Customs. The jeans are from the Subway 24 Betrayer figure. The rifle is a really rare camo one that I found online and repainted. The belt is from Stevo's Toys. https://stevostoys.com/

That Rick Grimes looks great.

That Rick Grimes looks great.

Thanks. :hi5:

I am looking forward to finally finishing up my Daryl figure. With the show not being on, I kinda lost interest in the WD figures but once October comes, I know it will spark back up. I am working on other figures now and kinda put these on the back burner until then.

My next custom reveal coming soon.

Teaser:
Top_Gun_F14_Tomcat.jpeg

Last edited:
Re: iMan's Customs - *NEXT CUSTOM FIGURE TEASER REVEALED*

I am a huge Tom Cruise fan and as ridiculous as it is, I love "Top Gun".

This may be my first iMan figure. Can't wait to see more.

Eric

I am a huge Tom Cruise fan and as ridiculous as it is, I love "Top Gun".

This may be my first iMan figure. Can't wait to see more.

Eric

Same here. I don't care what people say, Top Gun rules. One of the best 80s movies of all time IMO.

This is actually a OOAK figure though. I can look into a run. More details to come once the reveal happens. :)

Top Gun Pete Mitchell "Maverick" 1/6 Scale Custom Figure by iMan

This guys has been a labor of love. I wanted him to be as accurate to the film as possible so sourcing some of the parts was very hard but luckily, I found everything I needed. Approximate build time was 3 months.

Reference Shots
Most of the movie he has the American Flag patch on his left shoulder but once he graduates Top Gun, it gets moved to his right arm below the "Ranger" patch and the Top Gun Graduate patch takes it's place. This is the look I went for.

My Figure

(Don't mind the gold tint to his face, it's from the lighting off his sunglasses)

I move back to the states in about 60 days and I need to raise some funds for a car and other travel expenses so I probably will be selling him, not sure yet.

If you really are interested in him, send me a PM with an offer, it might entice me to let him go.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Re: iMan's Customs - *TOP GUN PETE MITCHELL REVEALED*

Gorgeous!

I would be making you an offer if there was a better sculpt out there and better aviators :(

Re: iMan's Customs - *TOP GUN PETE MITCHELL REVEALED*

Very nice Justin!

Thanks Henry.

Gorgeous!

I would be making you an offer if there was a better sculpt out there and better aviators :(

I think the aviators that came with the Ver. 1 Barney Ross figure would be perfect, I just couldn't find them by themselves.

As for the head, hopefully Caine will do one. He was in his poll for one of the next people he wanted to sculpt.

Back