iMan's Customs - *Custom Division Agent*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: iMan's Customs - THE GOVERNOR (TWD), BB CLOSET ARMOIRE DIO

Well guys. It has been almost 5 months in the making and I am just about finished with my S03 Rick Grimes. The only thing I may do is switch out the belt for Sean's if I like it better than Stevo's and I need to put more shotguns in the sheriff bag. I know he didn't have it in S03 but the Governor did and since I am making both figures, it works.

Head is a little on the big side but in hand, it looks way better. Paint matches the BL body very nicely too.

The Complete Figure

Re: iMan's Customs - FINISHED RICK GRIMES, THE GOV (TWD), BB CLOSET ARMOIRE DIO

Must be a relief to finally complete him. :lol Great job on this buddy, head size looks perfect IMO.

Must be a relief to finally complete him. :lol Great job on this buddy, head size looks perfect IMO.

Oh yes. I can't wait for the Daryl sculpt. They will finally look nice on my shelves. :lol

The sweat effect was done with gloss varnish. A couple layers on the body and about 5 on the shirt.

Last edited:

Wow dude, Rick looks awesome! The paint looks amazing and it photographs really well.

That looks great although I never cared for that head. But luckily with some many rick head available it can please everybody.

Wow dude, Rick looks awesome! The paint looks amazing and it photographs really well.

Thanks Mike. My first Iminime product and I am very happy. Now bring on that Daryl HS!

That looks great although I never cared for that head. But luckily with some many rick head available it can please everybody.

Thanks Seb. I also have the S03 special head coming from WGP (I'll probably be asking you to paint it :lol) so I might change this one out. IDK though, this one is going to be tough to beat for me. I love it.

Wow... He looks amazing! With all those accessories, all he's missing is a box. Looks official.:clap

Looks great!

Thanks. :hi5:

Looks great!

Thanks man. :hi5:

Wow... He looks amazing! With all those accessories, all he's missing is a box. Looks official.:clap

Thanks bud. :hi5:

Really nice Rick iMan!

Thanks. :hi5:

That is a really nice Rick iMan.

Good job, love the HS and that shirt.

Thanks. IDM Customs shirt. Looks and fits amazing.

Rick looks great dude! Nice job!!!

That Rick looks amazing!! :hi5: great job homie!

Quick question...did u add something extra to arms and neck besides gloss varnish for sweat? From your pics it looks like his skin is beat up from th sun (like in the show) or is that just a camera filter? It looks so realistic!

That Rick looks amazing!! :hi5: great job homie!

Quick question...did u add something extra to arms and neck besides gloss varnish for sweat? From your pics it looks like his skin is beat up from th sun (like in the show) or is that just a camera filter? It looks so realistic!

Thanks man.

Yup. I darkened them up a bit. I saw a lot of pics where he was really tan so I wanted to match that. I am glad it came out well. Thanks for noticing too. :lol

Rick looks great dude! Nice job!!!

Thanks Tom. Congrats on the Sean/Kato one. I don't like it too much but I can't deny that it is an amazing figure.

I have the WGP on the way too. It looks great in the render (I haven't seen a in hand piece. Are there pics of that yet?) but my only thing with their heads is they're pretty small. That sculpt that you have there may not be a full 10 on in the likeness dept., but it's sized right and looks great on your build up :duff.

I saw the wide eyed sculpt in person and I have to say that the paint on this squinty one looks miles better. Everyone was going wild for the EX head but right now I think I'm more in favor of this one

I have the WGP on the way too. It looks great in the render (I haven't seen a in hand piece. Are there pics of that yet?) but my only thing with their heads is they're pretty small. That sculpt that you have there may not be a full 10 on in the likeness dept., but it's sized right and looks great on your build up :duff.

I saw the wide eyed sculpt in person and I have to say that the paint on this squinty one looks miles better. Everyone was going wild for the EX head but right now I think I'm more in favor of this one

Well so far I am loving this sculpt. The WGP one is going to have to blow this one away to make me wanna switch. Plus the paint job, I would have to send it to Nathan to at least match Iminime's paint job and that's a lot of money so it's safe to say that this is my Rick.

I do like the wide-eyed one but you can only pose that one in so many ways so that it looks natural. I can't wait to see it on people's figures though for compare and contrast purposes.

Back