iMan's Customs - *Custom Division Agent*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: iMan's Customs - FINISHED RICK GRIMES, THE GOV (TWD), BB CLOSET ARMOIRE DIO

Did you guys get an update regarding the EX WGP Head? I sent Sean an email 3 weeks ago and he told me mid June the latest...was wondering if you fellas have a recent update?

Did you guys get an update regarding the EX WGP Head? I sent Sean an email 3 weeks ago and he told me mid June the latest...was wondering if you fellas have a recent update?

I emailed him yesterday but haven't heard back. Did Denny let anything slip about his releases after you got him drunk :drink ?

If he did... I couldn't tell ya. He was in better shape than I was :lol

I got a PM from Pete asking about painting. He should be getting them soon then it would be 6 weeks to completion. I am getting mine unpainted.

I emailed him yesterday but haven't heard back. Did Denny let anything slip about his releases after you got him drunk :drink ?

If he did... I couldn't tell ya. He was in better shape than I was :lol

:lol My man. I saw you decided to skip the flask and go straight for the bottle.

I got a PM from Pete asking about painting. He should be getting them soon then it would be 6 weeks to completion. I am getting mine unpainted.

Thanks Justin....mines being sent straight to Ski...hopefully I have mine set before the next season :lol or else I'll be chasing a S04 Sculpt :thud:

Thanks Justin....mines being sent straight to Ski...hopefully I have mine set before the next season :lol or else I'll be chasing a S04 Sculpt :thud:

I hear ya. :lol

Mine's going to Seb. :yess:

Wow, lucky. I wish he would paint my WGP daryl because his is amazing, but I'm doing it myself...:monkey2

:lol My man. I saw you decided to skip the flask and go straight for the bottle.

... which I felt was a wise choice :lol

Wow, lucky. I wish he would paint my WGP daryl because his is amazing, but I'm doing it myself...:monkey2

If Seb can't fit you in then there are several other talented guys here that could handle that. Unless you want to paint it yourself of course

Hey Justin, I saw your Rick today on facebook. Looks great, man! Congrats! And that's my favorite Rick head so far.

Hey Justin, I saw your Rick today on facebook. Looks great, man! Congrats! And that's my favorite Rick head so far.

Thanks man! Same here. I am in love with it.

Re: iMan's Customs - THE GOVERNOR (TWD), BB CLOSET ARMOIRE DIO

Well guys. It has been almost 5 months in the making and I am just about finished with my S03 Rick Grimes. The only thing I may do is switch out the belt for Sean's if I like it better than Stevo's and I need to put more shotguns in the sheriff bag. I know he didn't have it in S03 but the Governor did and since I am making both figures, it works.

Head is a little on the big side but in hand, it looks way better. Paint matches the BL body very nicely too.

The Complete Figure

Gotta say.. I think this is the best Rick Grimes out there.. Just sayin.

Re: iMan's Customs - THE GOVERNOR (TWD), BB CLOSET ARMOIRE DIO

Gotta say.. I think this is the best Rick Grimes out there.. Just sayin.

Thanks Ryan! That means a lot. Compliments like that gets me closer to becoming a famous customizer like Elvis. One day...:pray:

nice rick, i have the same head, i like it, but it is big, and next to wgp its very big, its more for a ttm-19 body than a bl body.... so far i am keeping my wgp head on. i just dont like it on my bl body. a real bummer. i will say its close though. i dont know why yours looks great and mine looks like a balloon head? gotts see what happens.... i am doing a s2 and s3, i have 2 with the uni, bloody and regular. 4 ricks is enough. too many really. anyway very very nice.

nice rick, i have the same head, i like it, but it is big, and next to wgp its very big, its more for a ttm-19 body than a bl body.... so far i am keeping my wgp head on. i just dont like it on my bl body. a real bummer. i will say its close though. i dont know why yours looks great and mine looks like a balloon head? gotts see what happens.... i am doing a s2 and s3, i have 2 with the uni, bloody and regular. 4 ricks is enough. too many really. anyway very very nice.

Thanks Marty. Just this Rick for me. I was thinking about a S01 Sheriff Rick but I don't want to invest into another figure of a character I already have. Plus, I got other TWD characters in the mix like The Governor, Michonne, Merle and Daryl. That's plenty for me. :lol

When are you gonna make a collection thread? You have got to have the most figures on the board and the coolest too.

it just baffles me no 1/6 company has cashed in on TWD......great custom iMan

it just baffles me no 1/6 company has cashed in on TWD......great custom iMan

I know. I see $$$ when I look at TWD, I don't see why others don't.

Thanks. :hi5:

Thanks Marty. Just this Rick for me. I was thinking about a S01 Sheriff Rick but I don't want to invest into another figure of a character I already have. Plus, I got other TWD characters in the mix like The Governor, Michonne, Merle and Daryl. That's plenty for me. :lol

When are you gonna make a collection thread? You have got to have the most figures on the board and the coolest too.

your going for the whole gang, cool...cant wait to see, i am waiting to free up some room for a year now, its getting close, i have a lot on shelves but all tight and bunched up. cant really appreciate each one like that. soon. thing is i am so busy with my collection i have no time to take pics and display and enjoy it..:lol, i am an a$$ for sure.....soon, real soon...

your going for the whole gang, cool...cant wait to see, i am waiting to free up some room for a year now, its getting close, i have a lot on shelves but all tight and bunched up. cant really appreciate each one like that. soon. thing is i am so busy with my collection i have no time to take pics and display and enjoy it..:lol, i am an a$$ for sure.....soon, real soon...

Awesome. I am looking forward to see that thread. It's gonna be amaz-za-zing!!

Wow, it's been a while since I have posted anything in this thread, but have no fear, an iMan custom reveal is near. :)

Back