IM3 VS Man of Steel Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Movie do u like better Man of Steel or IM3

• Man of Steel

Votes: 110 80.3%
  • Ironman 3

Votes: 27 19.7%

• Total voters
They have. Believe me. They have.

When can we do This is The End vs. Man of Steel? :lol (TITE actually has more character development and heart..:lol)

Well for starters both films in the poll are comic book movies, and are classified in the same genre. Comparing a pure comedy to an action movie like MoS or IM3 makes absolutely no sense. The end vs hangover 3 or Sean of the dead makes a hell of a lot more sense. Anyhow do u typically compare movies from different genres against one another?

Well for starters both films in the poll are comic book movies, and are classified in the same genre. Comparing a pure comedy to an action movie like MoS or IM3 makes absolutely no sense. The end vs hangover 3 or Sean of the dead makes a hell of a lot more sense. Anyhow do u typically compare movies from different genres against one another?

Which is what you or some other person is going to do.

I'll wait for the Pacific Rim Vs. Man Of Steel in a few weeks.

I love Iron Man and all other Marvel/Disney related movies, however Iron Man 3 was just complete and utter garbage. I got go with Man of Steel on this one.

man of steel all the way, i pretty disappointing about mandarin in IM3 i was hoping to seeing more the original character of mandarin.

two very different comparisons. IM3 featured the tony stark character study in the aftermath of the destruction of nyc and the alien invasion in the avengers. it was also a new story. MOS was a reboot of a story we knew well yet actually made it better, which was difficult to do. to me, each were great in their own way.

I enjoyed Man of Steel more.

But I love the characters of Iron Man 3 just a little bit more. The Mandarin twist was awesome, Robert Downey Jr. just oozes charisma like nobody ever has (Maybe save Depp as Sparrow), and the character chemistry is better than that of Man of Steel.

That being said, it was good to see Superman back, the action was amazing, I thought the story was pretty damn good minus some quirks and I was looking forward to it more than IM3.

I like Man of Steel a lot more than Iron Man 3 and I've never been a huge Superman fan.

Yup, this.

Much more than the would-you-please-stfu-ness of Stark continually voiceovering at us - and that was bad enough - we got NO villain worthy of consideration, or even one shred of respect in IM3!! I have said it before and will say it again: you don't have a good villain, YOU GOT NOTHIN'.

I loved IM1, I still like and am interested in Tony Stark. But sheesh! Cheating not one, but two potentially good villains of the respect they deserve. Criminal, if you will pardon a small pun.

MoS gave us not one, but two, count-em two great villains! And then there was that other seven-foot guy who comported himself like an entire squad of Navy Seals on steroids. Yes, villains worthy of consideration were everywhere, facing off against a hero who knew enough to keep his mouth shut. MoS FTW.

Haven't seen MoS yet, but I'll cast my vote now. I hated IMIII, no way I will dislike MoS more :lol

Yeah. That's fine. I just don't want to fight, I realized. I did at that moment...but not so much now. :lol

Not fighting at all, man.

Just observing the apparent strong favor of MOS in this thread, and I guess you were right. More than I had realized earlier, anyway. For that I suppose in a way I'd hope to encourage you to stick to your guns. After all, your crummy movie needs you. :wink1:

Just kidding. :peace

No. I'm saying I wanted to piss people off and get in an argument with my post...but that's just because I was bored. I really hate doing that, and then coming back the next day with a fight I missed, and have to catch up with. :lol

:lol.....what other reason would there have been! :D

Now, there are the times I do want to have a nice argument. But that all depends on my post. :lol

Back