IM3 VS Man of Steel Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Movie do u like better Man of Steel or IM3

• Man of Steel

Votes: 110 80.3%
  • Ironman 3

Votes: 27 19.7%

• Total voters
I suppose. Hence why i'm trying not to do it any more. It's not as fun. It's just ****ing depressing and sad. :(

Trust me man. I know. I really, really, really know. :lol

Hence why....trying to stop. :D

But you'll know when I want to do a serious argument, because I probably won't say any nasty doo doo words. :lol.

Oh, not even close--Man of Steel kicks Tony Stark to the curb and flattens his snarky ***. Iron Man 3 is basically the worst film of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It was just bad the first time out I suppose but then you start thinking about it afterward and it ends up being more and more awful. And then you finally realize that its absolute ****. The only good scene in it is the after credits sequence with Tony Stark and Bruce Banner. It ****ing kills me to say this after the joy it was to see The Avengers assemble and kick all kinds of *** courtesy of Joss Whedon and after a string of films that got better and better. I just hope Thor: Dark World makes me totally forget about IM3. Just sayin.

I was pretty into all the twists from IM3. You never knew who was going to be in what suit when and who was really threatening who and so forth. A lot of fun seeing it all unfold. But now that I've seen it I'm in no hurry to see again.

I've been thinking about Man of Steel off and on all day and can't wait to watch it again and again and again and....

I liked them both also but I felt something was missing from MOS. I absolutely loved the action scenes but nothing else really connected with me for some reason. :dunno
I have watched IM three times already.
I might watch MOS one more time if my girlfriend wants to go when she gets back from her trip and if she doesn't then I will wait for the DVD to watch it again.
That being said I am still really looking forward to MOS 2

IM3 was very disappointing to me while MOS was a thrill ride! :lecture

tumblr_mltp8tH4LD1rgv2uso1_250.gif

IM3 was made to make a quick multi-million. it was just a bunch of smoke and mirrors.

MoS all the way.

Iron Man 3 is easily the worst of the IM films. MoS is my fav movie so far this summer. Superman punches IM into orbit FTW.

Also IM lacked Faora, and in order to be better than MoS you must give me more Faora than it did.

Back