IM3 Armors Poll - Which Would You Buy? (Movie Design Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes 3 of us! That and a new MK3 and Im set and done with Ironman. Has been an expensivly long journey and Im ready to sit back and marvel at them all:)

detail.jpg

Always liked this suit too.

so I noted Peacemaker and even the Disco armor have screentime, also Gemini has a little kick a** sequence :yess:

This is bad for me.. so far I'm getting 8 suits and I'm saving money for Iron Monger, my wallet won't survive another year like this :lol

Henry Morgan, I wish you and your wallet the best of luck:lol:)

If Hot Toys ends up making Night Club then I hope they use the Red/Gold color scheme from the movie.

So after the dust has settled, I've been reading the art of iron man 3 and had a proper look at all the suits on the iPad game (quite good but takes a looooong time to unlock anything, I've only got marks 2,3,5 and the striker suit so far...)

Of the Main suits, ive POd mark 42 and war machine v2. of the upcoming suits, I'm definitely in for Heartbreaker, Spacesuit and Shotgun. Not too fussed about minimal screen time, I've always been into this game for the design of the suits and those 3 are the most successful of the new suits to my eye. So here's hoping! Heartbreaker has been announced already right? So just shotgun and Gemini to come!

so I noted Peacemaker and even the Disco armor have screentime, also Gemini has a little kick a** sequence :yess:

This is bad for me.. so far I'm getting 8 suits and I'm saving money for Iron Monger, my wallet won't survive another year like this :lol
Peacemaker??

And yeah, Gemini's sequence was nice. Where did you see the Disco other than in the line-up sequence?

Heartbreaker has been announced already right? So just shotgun and Gemini to come!

Just announced. No proto pics or anything.

When are we likely to see the other reveals and anymore teasers for other Marks now the hype is switching to MoS? (Can't wait for Supes!)

Back