IM3 Armors Poll - Which Would You Buy? (Movie Design Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonWes

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yes, I'm sorry. Another Iron Man thread. I apologize in advance. Please don't hate me. But this time it really has a reason to exist, I think - a poll! Select any of the 35 armors listed in the Survey Monkey link. You can select as many as you would actually want to buy. Yes, I realize it might depend on whether it's PPS, MMS, or Diecast MMS. But try to put that aside for now and just vote for which you'd realistically even be interested in in some form.

The link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6QX9MD6

I had to do this on Survey Monkey because the poll options only allow for 10, and I don't think anyone wanted 4 different rounds of polls or anything on here. :)

I'll post the results so far from time to time until voting winds down!

For reference:
8715767365_0a40aae1d0_o.jpg

Voted. Thanks for the poll, JW! The results should be interesting, though I predict I will be disappointed, since I tend to like the less-popular suits on the list.

I don't see Iron Patriot? I only plan on getting IP and Mk42 PPS. Possibly the Heartbreaker but the price has to be right.

For now - 42 and IP. Maybe Heartbreaker if its released in MMS.
Outside of that, possibly Gemini and Silver Centurian.

Voted. Thanks for the poll, JW! The results should be interesting, though I predict I will be disappointed, since I tend to like the less-popular suits on the list.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing it too. I've noticed some trends for certain armors based on comments, but I love a good poll to cut through the chatter.

I don't see Iron Patriot? I only plan on getting IP and Mk42 PPS. Possibly the Heartbreaker but the price has to be right.

Well... I was really just focused on the Marks. But, yeah, he should probably be in there. I could add him in, but I'd hate to throw off the data or make him look unwanted/less wanted due to a late add.

I voted for all :p I wanna see how far HT can go with this!

BTW, which is the suit 'parked' outside the bar? This one:
2dahs37.png

Also, this seems to be the Mark 16 'Nightclub' but it is red. Anyone know which one is it? Tony wears this one
23mwtua.png

Which one was the 2nd suit when Tony confronted Killian? Specifically the one where Killian chopped the leg off and smacked him in the face with it?

Put me down for all.Preferably spread over a few years.But if I could have one It would have to be"Hammerhead"(mark XXXVII)as Ive always loved anything to do with oceanic exploration.

I can see the suits for themselves outside the context of the movie and enjoy them just for that.I ve been buying them all since 2009 and I do nt want to stop.

Which one was the 2nd suit when Tony confronted Killian? Specifically the one where Killian chopped the leg off and smacked him in the face with it?
Mark 40 'Shotgun'

pretty sure this is the mk7
Yup. Compared it just now :)

I voted for all of them too. You can't have enough Iron Man figures. :lol
:hi5: :yess:

Put me down for all.Preferably spread over a few years.But if I could have one It would have to be"Hammerhead"(mark XXXVII)as Ive always loved anything to do with oceanic exploration.

I can see the suits for themselves outside the context of the movie and enjoy them just for that.I ve been buying them all since 2009 and I do nt want to stop.
I loved the extra lighting on the XXXVII.

Loved the movie but really only needs Iron Patriot. Marks 1-7 are more my taste.

...but maybe a parked Mark 7 waiting for Tony to step into it.

Back