Iforigno Darth Vader Custom Cape/Tunic Sets *Now Accepting Orders, Info on Post #580*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my Lance Vader:

IMG_2063_zps65ef0afd.jpg

$%28KGrHqNHJEoFDOFzhYuDBQ60Lt24UQ%7E%7E60_3.JPG

$%28KGrHqFHJFIFC-yEn%28wYBQ60Lv,%28w%21%7E%7E60_57.JPG

If anyone is getting a cut its me! I sent WG on the deep end with my KP mod, which in turn led to WG getting Lance to make more capes/tunics. Maybe WG can have a small cut. I should also get a cut of the rash of KP bodies sales.:lecture

Cool. Coz I wouldn't feel right getting the new robes until I got the helmet done... But who to choose... :dunno :lol

$%28KGrHqNHJEoFDOFzhYuDBQ60Lt24UQ%7E%7E60_3.JPG

$%28KGrHqFHJFIFC-yEn%28wYBQ60Lv,%28w%21%7E%7E60_57.JPG

If anyone is getting a cut its me! I sent WG on the deep end with my KP mod, which in turn led to WG getting Lance to make more capes/tunics. Maybe WG can have a small cut. I should also get a cut of the rash of KP bodies sales.:lecture

wtf........all i see are red x's...........:gah:
oh.......i see now........you just linked ebay............which i cant view.....:gah:

i agree you should get the biggest cut.......the KP mod did get the cape deal rolling again. WG?, sure he gets a cut for contacting lance.
i should at least get a free cape, i mean i've already done like 7 vaders now.....with pictures to prove it........:lecture

I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it. My work is more than satisfactory for me, but I don't know how anyone else would feel about it. Its shamefully easy Marc. I gave you a tutorial once before, you should do it yourself.

Back