If you were forced to have only 5 figures forever, what would they be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tough choice...

- On Shelf -
Hot Toys : Joker DX11
Sideshow: Deadpool with Tony Mei's suit
Hot Toys : Winter Soldier (first one)
Bash : HT-Big Boss /or/ HT&RAH-Naked Snake

- Reserve -
Hot Toys : Joker in Tuxedo with Tony Mei's suit TAS HS

Love that TARS custom! :clap

Would have been great if HT had released a line from "Interstellar". Cooper, Brand (in space suits) and TARS would have been fine.

Thanks! I was a little surprised/disappointed HT didn't get the Interstellar license, considering their love for Nolan DK. Still hoping Damtoys will sneak something out as their astronauts are sick.

Not in any particular order
Loading toys sas 22nd regiment
Mark 45 iron man
Custom tiger stripe wolverine (wip)
Custom comic punisher (wip)
Undecided probably amazing Spider-Man 2
I'll update with pics later

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

In no particular order:

HT MMS136 Terminator
HT DX07 Luke Skywalker (clean one if I can only choose one of them)
Tamashii C-3PO (not my favorite character by far, but the figure..:rock2)
Sideshow Dewback
HT MMS295 Sandtrooper squad leader

I was thinking Enterbay Mark from A Better Tomorrow as I'm simply in love with it at the moment, but I guess the novelty will wear off, no chance of that with the figures above.

Thanks! I was a little surprised/disappointed HT didn't get the Interstellar license, considering their love for Nolan DK. Still hoping Damtoys will sneak something out as their astronauts are sick.

Disappointing...yes...surprising...no...Hot Toys may like Nolan but unlike Dark Knight Interstellar has no comic book characters in it which seems to be the criteria for any new licenses that Hot Toys will pursue. Not a knock...I love Hot Toys and comic book characters too but it is what it is...

hmm here are my 5 off the top of my head

1. James Bond Goldfinger Connery custom
2. Indiana Jones custom (MJ head with Kato outfit and mfisher gear)
3. HT Vito Corleone with yunsil suit
4. HT Darth Vader ANH modded
5. Iminime GBU Man With No Name

1/4 EB Bats
1/4 Neca Keaton Bats
1/6 89 Batmobile
1/4 EB Joker
1/4 HT Batman

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Avengers Loki
TWS Winter Soldier
Doctor Strange
TFA Rey and BB-8
Captain America Rescue Uniform

I currently own all of these (except Strange of course, him not being released yet :lol ). I think they would be pretty representative of my collection/taste.

Right now my selections would be custom or tweaked figures since stock ones are easily to replace.

SS Zartan - Mostly Tweaked Custom
13258853_280919825574503_1094377198_n.jpg

Storm Shadow - Custom
10525515_389016304589754_948791754_n.jpg

Mad Max - Custom
12750169_914693995295152_870527524_n.jpg

SS Superman - Tweaked
10914485_338098439729526_600908949_n.jpg

SS Crimson Guard - Mostly Tweaked Custom
11358936_655539137913990_583971692_n.jpg

God I love that you bless the Joe line with your customs. I miss the hype of what sideshow was coming up next. Hopefully 3a does them right

• Custom Lou Bloom
• Custom Jimmy Stewart (Not nearly completed, but it will hold sentimental value)
• War Machine MKI Diecast (Gifted to me)
• DX11

And I can't decide on a fifth figure. :lol

Well since I just started collecting I only have a few that I own. The first two are the ones I want to add to my collection. Im sure as more come out my list may change, but I feel these choices sum up me. My Grandmother was a big influence on my taste in tv and movies. We would watch Spaghetti Westerns together and StarTrek together. Last Dragon is perefect to some up the 80's for me. Halloween, well this influence was from my mom's sister. She would let us watch horror movies. I fell in love with the genre. Probably more than you folks were asking for, but figured since I am still new to the site you can get a little insight.
1. Clint Eastwood Blondie
2. Last Dragon Shonuff
3. & 4. Captain Kirk and Spock

5.MadBug Michael Myers head sculpt with Banner body and yunsil coveralls. Here is a pic with Banners head still attached.

I'd have to go with at least a figure from each thing that I watched repeatedly while growing up.

Not necessarily in order:

1. HT Christopher Reeve Superman
2. HT Marty McFly
3. HT DX07 Bespin Luke Skywalker
4. Qmx Captain Kirk
5. BW Ghostbusters (going to count the set as 1) :lol

If it has to be figures that are already out, then I'll put HT ANH Darth Vader at 5.

• Custom Jimmy Stewart (Not nearly completed, but it will hold sentimental value)
From any particular film?
Mr. Smith?
A Wonderful Life?
Hitchcock film?
etc?

Last edited:
Lets pretend that you are forced to ONLY have 5 figures for the rest of your life. What five figures would these by and why?

Pictures are welcomed :)
LOL ... FIVE figures ... you are weak! 😜

See:
LOL ... I'll totally play:
  • Hot Toys Classic Spider-Man
  • Hot Toys Diecast Iron Man Mark III 2.0
  • Hot Toys Batman '89 2.0
  • Hot Toys R2-D2 (AOTC version)
  • Hot Toys Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man (Tobey Maguire)

*EDIT: Ah! A necro-thread!

Back