If you could only get one..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I realy like the battle damaged t 800 but the batmobile and 1/4 are much cooler imo and offer better value. The dx12 is now selling for as much as the 1/4 preorder so I see good value in that as well. I worry that if I don't keep the preorders I will miss out.

DEFINITELY THE CAR. :lecture

The 18" tactical Baleman won't matter when they reboot the franchise with a better suit & a dolly in 3ft scale. :exactly:

:lol

DEFINITELY THE CAR. :lecture

The 18" tactical Baleman won't matter when they reboot the franchise with a better suit & a dolly in 3ft scale. :exactly:

:lol

Man, I just can't see the reboot being as good as Nolan Bats. When they reboot they need to make it a little less realistic to allow more villians but still keep it dark. Basically they need to make it like Arkham City/ The Animated Series.

Difficult question. I don't collect 1/4 figures or Burton Batman. Heh. Probably TDKR.

If I collected 1/6 Burton figures, I'd go with the car, though. For my collection, the car would look weird by itself.

SnakeDoc

1/6 1989 Batmobile, easily. If you plan on getting the Returns Batman, then it's really a no brainer.

I also doubt the 1/4 TDKR Batman will be their last. I suspect other 1/4 Batman figures will soon pop up. Possibly Begins or Returns.

There will only be ONE Batmobile (it covers pretty much everything from the films).

I'd say the 89 Batman Batmobile in this case. To me 1/4th stuff isn't worth the extra cost and there's fewer figures available in that scale to collect. I would also say though that the Batmobile is really worth having if you have the DX09 Batman.

I'd go with the 89 Batmobile. The only way I'd go with the 1/4 TDKR batman would be if HT announced Bane or Joker or some villain in 1/4 b/c as it stands right now, it doesn't look like there's going to be anyone else besides Batman for that 1/4 line

I'd go with the 89 Batmobile. The only way I'd go with the 1/4 TDKR batman would be if HT announced Bane or Joker or some villain in 1/4 b/c as it stands right now, it doesn't look like there's going to be anyone else besides Batman for that 1/4 line

For now.. Then they decide to do their own Joker and/or Bane in 1/4 to compliment it. Good luck getting one without having to sell your soul in the process.

The 89 Batmobile with no hesitation. Not really interested in 1/4, it's too much room, and I prefer to have a group of figures of each scale, not just one or two, and it would take forever and cost a fortune to do that with 1/4.

For now.. Then they decide to do their own Joker and/or Bane in 1/4 to compliment it. Good luck getting one without having to sell your soul in the process.

Depends on the collector. If the 1/4 sells out then that's when I say I didn't need it or really want it b/c I didn't PO it the second I saw it. It's that simple simple. Sure if HT releases another Nolan verse 1/4 character I may be like "damn" for a few seconds then I realize that I saved myself over a grand and I'm happy again

Only if space taking is a concern vertically, in which case the Batmobile wouldn't be a problem.

Depends on the collector. If the 1/4 sells out then that's when I say I didn't need it or really want it b/c I didn't PO it the second I saw it. It's that simple simple. Sure if HT releases another Nolan verse 1/4 character I may be like "damn" for a few seconds then I realize that I saved myself over a grand and I'm happy again

So you use reverse psychology on yourself.. Clever. I hear you though. Plenty of people feel just like you. Personally, I can't help but to want my Batman figures in the largest most detailed format for a toy. That's just me though.

Back