If designs are based off the actors own face would Mara Jade be based off her models?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they made Thrawn in a 12" figure and Mara has been in more Books, comic, and video games ( was even the main character in one) than any E.U. than I know of. So I don't see why it wouldn't happen.
That's not the point. Thrawn is EU poops, too.

I'm kinda sure a Mara Jade Premium Format will be made... I remember Sideshow talking about her... and an Adam Hughes comiquette would look great too...

Sideshow has said that Mara Jade will be coming sometime in 2011, but that they were unsure which format she would be done in.

My question is what will they base her face off of? The various comics or the fugly Shannon pics ??

sorry to the eu and jade haters but i cant wait for 1/6 scale mara
but yes please base it on something original rather than trying to model it on shannon- never really thought she worked as mara- i imagine a sculpt more like the new hot toys black widow!!!
SDC10548.jpg

190721-mara_jade_large.jpg

That chick has about as much a right to be made into a 12 inch figure as this dude:

un_1.jpg

Amen to that. I've never cared for Shannon as Mara Jade. Nothing personal against her, but I'd rather see something based off the other artist renderings of her from the first post. I've just never cared that she was apparently used for the face of Mara in a CCG and that therefore makes her the "official" Mara Jade.

As a fan of the old Decipher CCG, I'd go with Shannon as a 1/6 figure.

Though knowing SSC interest in the "Hotties of Star Wars", I fully expect to see a Pamela Anderson version of Mara in the PF line.

Thrawn is pretty cool though. IMO anyways. Haven't read every book with him in it but did enjoy the ones I read.

Some of the EU isn't all that bad. :nana:

True.... the BioWare stuff (KOTOR, the 1st & 3rd Darth Bane novels, etc) is pretty great. And James Luceno's PT era novels are actually better than the PT films.

The rest of the EU can go screw itself, though. :monkey1

True.... the BioWare stuff (KOTOR, the 1st & 3rd Darth Bane novels, etc) is pretty great. And James Luceno's PT era novels are actually better than the PT films.

The rest of the EU can go screw itself, though. :monkey1

C'mon Irish...surely you've tried the Republic Commando books by Traviss?

C'mon Irish...surely you've tried the Republic Commando books by Traviss?

Yeah. They're pretty good reads. But I think they're a tad over-rated and there really isn't much "Star Wars" about them to me. I like them as cool sci-fi infantry yarns. But, yeah, they're better than the average EU.

Back