If beiber can get signed this kid better get signed as well

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck

Super Freak
Reaction score
This ****ing kid has one of the best voices I have heard in a long time. Granted he is still a kid and he still has a higher voice than adults, but I have a feeling when he becomes mature and a little bit older he will put out something incredible. Its great to see someone this young put out this type of music instead of the crap that gets pushed into kids minds early on. According to his website he is 6 years old. Thats insane. I know the second video is heavily based on christian music, which I'm not usually a fan of, but the first one I really dig his style. Reminds me of stuff my parents had me listening to when I was a kid.
[ame]https://youtu.be/JJ4rbyTeueE[/ame]
[ame]https://youtu.be/vOqaahVdk2U[/ame]

I'm sure some of you have seen the first video, but it was so good I wanted to share it for anyone who hadn't seen it.

You know I wouldn't mind that :lol least this kid is making real music

Kids should wait until they're in the 20s to go into music seriously. That way there they're not used to make a quick buck in the industry by their parents or lowlife music business people.

This ****ing kid has one of the best voices I have heard in a long time. Granted he is still a kid and he still has a higher voice than adults, but I have a feeling when he becomes mature and a little bit older he will put out something incredible. Its great to see someone this young put out this type of music instead of the crap that gets pushed into kids minds early on. According to his website he is 6 years old. Thats insane. I know the second video is heavily based on christian music, which I'm not usually a fan of, but the first one I really dig his style. Reminds me of stuff my parents had me listening to when I was a kid.
https://youtu.be/JJ4rbyTeueE
https://youtu.be/vOqaahVdk2U

I'm sure some of you have seen the first video, but it was so good I wanted to share it for anyone who hadn't seen it.

:rock Next Johnny Cash right there!!!

You know I wouldn't mind that :lol least this kid is making real music

So was Bieber. He could actually sing. The problem is, he was forced to sing horrible ****ing songs, and now he's become a product of the fame. A shallow ****** bag who should go away before he kills himself.

So was Bieber. He could actually sing. The problem is, he was forced to sing horrible ****ing songs, and now he's become a product of the fame. A shallow ****** bag who should go away before he kills himself.

Justin Bieber can still sing. I'm not going to discredit him. I think his music sucks ***, but the kid IS talented even though he is a *********. However with this kid I just can't see him turning into a pop star. He doesn't have the voice for a pop star. Plus it looks like his dad is heavily invested in his music career. I think his dad would push him towards the right path. Who knows though I just hope the kid stays true to himself and stays true to the genre he loves.

Kids should wait until they're in the 20s to go into music seriously. That way there they're not used to make a quick buck in the industry by their parents or lowlife music business people.

I think it is unfair to prevent people from profiting from their talent just because they are young.You need to strike when the iron is hot. No one lives forever, and if the time that someone can make a lot of money is when they are a child, so be it. Look at how successful the Olsen twins became. There are child stars who do very well and don't get exploited, and there are adult stars who do .

unfortunately the music business for many many years now has focused on the look of the performer and not the talent. that's why beiber is so popular. the little girls get a boy toy to idolize even though his talent is marginal at best. i have seen many musicians with an enormous amount of talent that go no where because they don't look the part. it's superficial and shallow, but the way the industry has become.

Back