Iconiq Studios + TBLeague : Street Fighter 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1000029367.jpg

Hum, this Starman's Cammy is not worst than Play Toy, she's even better and more acurate to the game.
- HS have clearly a better likeness
- Hair full rooted
- Beret is not made of plastic but fabric
- Clothes and accessories are more acurate with better color

And you can see here that the PT's body is not less "ridiculous", It's pretty much the same and i'm sure than if we pose the PT Cammy bent over she will have the same butt than the Starman
Sans titre-1.png

Her body is no more exaggerated than in the game:

Sans titre-1.jpg

Sans titre-3.jpg

Sans titre-2.jpg

Sans titre-4.jpg

Attachments

• Sans titre-3.jpg
    Sans titre-3.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 0
Hum, this Starman's Cammy is not worst than Play Toy, she's even better and more acurate to the game.
- Hair full rooted

And you can see here that the PT's body is not less "ridiculous", It's pretty much the same and i'm sure than if we pose the PT Cammy bent over she will have the same butt than the Starman
View attachment 698412

View attachment 698418
View attachment 698421
View attachment 698419
View attachment 698422
I applaud your research and comparisons here. I know how difficult and unenjoyable it must have been to compare so many butt shots.

Thanks for the comparison

From these images it looks like Starman might actually be better than expected upon looking at it a second time.

The body looks accurate to SF6 but more accurate doesn't necessarily mean better, I think If I was able to combine the Starman's lower body and the upper body of the Playtoy's (I think Starman upper body is abit too thin) it'll be really nice.

I'm kept skeptical of full rooted unless its by Inart, it might just look terrible and very doll like. But I think from the promo shots at least, the Playtoy's quality of the suit, the paint apps, and how the silicone shines just looks abit better to me.

Will be interesting to see whos the best as they're both coming out near the same time. Or wait 5yrs+ for the definitive Iconiq one for triple the price 😅

I applaud your research and comparisons here. I know how difficult and unenjoyable it must have been to compare so many butt shots.
It was indeed a superhuman effort, but I did it for you guys 😂
More seriously, the Starman's butt was the subject of mockery, so I just wanted to prove that it's almost identical in the game
Thanks for the comparison

From these images it looks like Starman might actually be better than expected upon looking at it a second time.

The body looks accurate to SF6 but more accurate doesn't necessarily mean better, I think If I was able to combine the Starman's lower body and the upper body of the Playtoy's (I think Starman upper body is abit too thin) it'll be really nice.

I'm kept skeptical of full rooted unless its by Inart, it might just look terrible and very doll like. But I think from the promo shots at least, the Playtoy's quality of the suit, the paint apps, and how the silicone shines just looks abit better to me.

Will be interesting to see whos the best as they're both coming out near the same time. Or wait 5yrs+ for the definitive Iconiq one for triple the price 😅
For my part i was looking for a classic Cammy, and I hesitated for a long time to take the play toy but there was always something that i didn't like in this version without really knowing what it was.

So I opted for the Play Toy Cammy SF Alpha 3 version that I think is better.
But for a Classic Cammy, i prefer this new Starman which corresponds more to the game.

For the rooted hair, i think i will be ok because her hair are plastered to her head and she has braids, we won't need to restyle it.

Iconiq are REALLY too long unfortunately, and they only make SFV figures wich are not the design that i prefer.

SF2 is the Best, and i prefer the design of SF6 than SFV for example but Iconiq will not make them

Cammys crotch is......so intense in the game lol. It's barely covered.

- Hair full rooted

View attachment 698412

View attachment 698418
View attachment 698421
View attachment 698419
View attachment 698422
This actually solidified my decision to pre order her, thanks. I actually prefer the look of all rooted hair instead of sculpted bangs/rooted braids. I'm hoping they can pull it off in production as well, but for how cheap she is, it's worth a gamble. Pretty excited for this now!

Edit: noticed she has movable eyes. Super cool. How do you guys think they move when she has rooted hair? I only have one figure with movable eyes but he has two hair pieces and a face plate. Cammy just looks like a normal rooted doll head. Maybe it's a wig?

Last edited:
This actually solidified my decision to pre order her, thanks. I actually prefer the look of all rooted hair instead of sculpted bangs/rooted braids. I'm hoping they can pull it off in production as well, but for how cheap she is, it's worth a gamble. Pretty excited for this now!

Edit: noticed she has movable eyes. Super cool. How do you guys think they move when she has rooted hair? I only have one figure with movable eyes but he has two hair pieces and a face plate. Cammy just looks like a normal rooted doll head. Maybe it's a wig?
Glad to hear it, I'm going to pre order too (y)
Ah, i didn't noticed that she has movable eyes it's good.
I think it will be accessible from the bottom of the head, like InArt Pennywise fir example
Capture d’écran 2024-04-17 133314.png

Last edited:
Ya'll making me wanting to preorder this Starman Cammy, I might do it so I can compare and sell off the "worser" one lol .

Starman is a little more expensive but not too much more than Play toy. One thing I noticed is the green stripe tatoos, are those just stick on tatoos ? like how you wet them and stick them on? 🤔 , if thats the case, I'd imagine it wearing off quickly with movement lol.

Ya'll making me wanting to preorder this Starman Cammy, I might do it so I can compare and sell off the "worser" one lol .

Starman is a little more expensive but not too much more than Play toy. One thing I noticed is the green stripe tatoos, are those just stick on tatoos ? like how you wet them and stick them on? 🤔 , if thats the case, I'd imagine it wearing off quickly with movement lol.
What kind of.. movement are you planning to do with her?

What kind of.. movement are you planning to do with her?
Its shown here she seems to have some great articulation, it would be nice to put her into some cool iconic poses.. after all she is a dynamic character.
I like to change up the pose of my figures every once in a while to freshen things up, I'm just a little worried the stick on tattoo would wear off.

Its shown here she seems to have some great articulation, it would be nice to put her into some cool iconic poses.. after all she is a dynamic character.
I like to change up the pose of my figures every once in a while to freshen things up, I'm just a little worried the stick on tattoo would wear off.
Ah I see.
Well maybe, just in case, when you pose her, avoid touching or holding her at the tattooed part.

Does this notation on Kit's listing concern anyone though? In red below:
View attachment 698594
Will the final product turn out anything like this?
Its hard to say since the product isn't out for sometime and their Chun-li isn't out yet either, so can't tell how much of a dip in quality it would be when it comes to production.

They haven't put many figures out compared to Playtoy, Playtoy's quality is usually quite good and they recently released Queen Amidala which looked solid.

That's why I'm a little more skeptical of Star man but I think one of their most well known figures is the Supergirl, which turned out quite good.

2c0zVPS.jpeg

You can see some of those lines faintly on the sides of the Starman Chun-Li promo shots. Though I can't say whether they have been "digitally reduced" or not.
Its hard to say since the product isn't out for sometime and their Chun-li isn't out yet either, so can't tell how much of a dip in quality it would be when it comes to production.

They haven't put many figures out compared to Playtoy, Playtoy's quality is usually quite good and they recently released Queen Amidala which looked solid.

That's why I'm a little more skeptical of Star man but I think one of their most well known figures is the Supergirl, which turned out quite good.
I think both figures Star Man have shown look great, but I don't really know anything about there track record. I have the Playtoy on order but thought about getting both. All of those side by side shots between the Star Man figure and the still shots look spot on.

Back