Iconiq Studios + TBLeague : Street Fighter 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was searching aliexpress for the Iconiq Chun Li and it seems the store I was looking at has now changed the shipping date to March 2025. Has anyone else seen any news about this?

There is no "Iconiq" Chun-li , they've only teased it iirc. Unless you mean the Starman/Playtoy?

Just an update. Iconiq did email back & resolved my issue with my cracked Ryu. I'm not permitted to elaborate any further, but I am excited to have the issue resolved.

I think we all know the solution iconiq gave you….

An apology letter. They were deeply DEEPLY sorry your Ryu broke…..riiiiight? 😉

MAN I wish they went the extra mile and offered a replacement!

……

🥸🥸🥸

So…I don’t want to add to whatever doom and gloom that may have come from the lack of any info…

But I really wanna know…wth is up with these figures? No updates, no teases, no announcements…nothing. Radio silent.

Is @Lord Turel still with the company? A poster here suggested he may have left IS.

Someone please give us something.

So…I don’t want to add to whatever doom and gloom that may have come from the lack of any info…

But I really wanna know…wth is up with these figures? No updates, no teases, no announcements…nothing. Radio silent.

Is @Lord Turel still with the company? A poster here suggested he may have left IS.

Someone please give us something.

The marketing team is certainly falling through, or possibly just overwhelmed with the work they have to do. I agree that some information/photos/teasers/anything would be cool to see.

What I do know is:
  • Ken is shipping now
  • Akuma is in production
  • Chun-Li is a scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream...

So for you, what is the best Chun Li version to buy?
Starman or Play Toy?

I think that Starman is better, one more time

I prefer Starman's softer facial features, and I much prefer having her alternate costume than a skimpy bikini. (Though it seems a pain to change the outfit - I would almost want to buy 2 😅)

Both bodies look fantastic. Did they use the same body for Cammy? I'm beyond excited for her!

I like Playtoy's face better but Starman's body lol
For my part, I have the impression that Chun Li Play Toy's HS looks a bit sick with reddened eyes 😅
Comparatif.jpg

For my part, I have the impression that Chun Li Play Toy's HS looks a bit sick with reddened eyes 😅View attachment 699551
Haha it does look abit i suppose?
But I guess one benefit is the PT one has movable eyes so you can get different expressions. I do like the clothing on the PT a little more after they updated it.
I do have both Cammy's on PO but I think can't go wrong with either Chun-li's.

Back