Iconiq Studios + TBLeague : Street Fighter 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not the biggest Street Fighter fan by any means. But damn that's how you release your first figure! This looks amazing, super impressive and top notch work from Iconiq. Can't wait to see how their Bateman turns out.

If anyone doesn’t want to wait for a possible Chun Li from this line, I stumbled upon this on Giantoy which looks…well, decent:
https://giantoy.com/products/1-6-nr...l-s35-head-accessories?variant=39928527028287
E3B5E404-AF73-425C-BD82-11E46F31690F.jpeg

If anyone doesn’t want to wait for a possible Chun Li from this line, I stumbled upon this on Giantoy which looks…well, decent:
https://giantoy.com/products/1-6-nr...l-s35-head-accessories?variant=39928527028287View attachment 613369
See, this is exactly why I NEED Iconiq to tackle her, because the generic pretty girl slender body just doesn't work for me for Chun-li.

If she doesn't have legs that could straight up be mistaken for HORSE legs, then she's not the right body type.
a3wo4v8_460s.jpg

Regarding 3rd party Chun Li, I would save your money. ;-)
Ryu has finally landed!! Thanks Andy

I am absolutely loving this new RYU figure!! amazing details everywhere from the gi, headsculpt and the hands.. I am more of a Ken playing so having this figure in hand gets me absolutely pumped to get my wallet ready for the next announcement. I bought a stand for kens shoryuken but i wanted to test out the weight and balancing of the shoto body(RYU). ps make sure you guys register your new figure ;-)

Attachments

• A1D8F15D-0364-4DA9-9FD8-52C56A2A89FC.jpeg
    A1D8F15D-0364-4DA9-9FD8-52C56A2A89FC.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • E69B6830-28CF-4F51-88CC-E1E1C6FAA5FE.jpeg
    E69B6830-28CF-4F51-88CC-E1E1C6FAA5FE.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 565C3820-2CD7-4057-86E3-A464B19CB5DA.jpeg
    565C3820-2CD7-4057-86E3-A464B19CB5DA.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Are ShowZ just a bit slower to dispatch? Haven't had an payment notification yet.

Meanwhile, I occupy myself with the SFVI beta.

I’d be all in for a Chun and maybe even a Cammy.
Same here, my friend. We can expect a Chun-li, I'm sure but we gotta work hard and support for Cammy and more😃 Like they said, if it all goes well and the line gets good support, we can expect to see more! I'm already telling my friends and family and my friend's friends and family and my dogs and cats to support this line😂😂😂 I already mentioned my wishlist like a million times here and on their YouTube. So I'm definitely trying to do my part✊🏾😁

Same here, my friend. We can expect a Chun-li, I'm sure but we gotta work hard and support for Cammy and more😃 Like they said, if it all goes well and the line gets good support, we can expect to see more! I'm already telling my friends and family and my friend's friends and family and my dogs and cats to support this line😂😂😂 I already mentioned my wishlist like a million times here and on their YouTube. So I'm definitely trying to do my part✊🏾😁
Definitely has my support for this line too🥹

100% support this line and glad to see that there are so many that also feel the same way. I imagine that after Ken would be Chun-li. From what I could see, she's what the majority asks for after Ryu and Ken. Hopefully we get to see Guile, Dhalsim, etc etc. Personally, I really really really hope they end up making Vega. He's a must with Chun-li.

100% support this line and glad to see that there are so many that also feel the same way. I imagine that after Ken would be Chun-li. From what I could see, she's what the majority asks for after Ryu and Ken. Hopefully we get to see Guile, Dhalsim, etc etc. Personally, I really really really hope they end up making Vega. He's a must with Chun-li.
Mannn I swear! If I had to pick a top 5 to see after these 3. It would definitely be Cammy, Akuma, Zangief, R. Mika and Juri. Easy.. Definitely needing some Guile, Dhalsim and Vega in my life as well. Working on buying my 2nd Ryu already😭

Mannn I swear! If I had to pick a top 5 to see after these 3. It would definitely be Cammy, Akuma, Zangief, R. Mika and Juri. Easy.. Definitely needing some Guile, Dhalsim and Vega in my life as well. Working on buying my 2nd Ryu already😭
Let's hope that Iconiq will keep it up. If you're reading this Iconiq, we need this line to continue as long as possible, you're our only hope! We need them all! Maybe do various polls on different platforms to see which character to do next.

Let's hope that Iconiq will keep it up. If you're reading this Iconiq, we need this line to continue as long as possible, you're our only hope! We need them all! Maybe do various polls on different platforms to see which character to do next.
I swear.. They're the first I've seen actually get Ryu looking straight out of the game. And he's already made one of the top figures in my collection already. Same has been said by others. Like bruh I'm legit in love with this figure and more than excited for the next ones!😁🔥

Back