Iconiq Studios + TBLeague : Street Fighter 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good point; that would make sense from a business perspective. From a collector standpoint, though, that would be incredibly disappointing. Chun Li’s shape is unique amongst a lot of female character designs in games and other media.

Good point; that would make sense from a business perspective. From a collector standpoint, though, that would be incredibly disappointing. Chun Li’s shape is unique amongst a lot of female character designs in games and other media.
I agree, but to be fair, her thighs haven’t always been abnormally huge, they’ve been smaller before.
I think they were at their biggest in 5 though which is what this license is. Guess we’ll see.

PlayToys just announced their Chun-Li

Item No: P019
  • Female Seamless Body with metal skeleton (Medical GradeSilicone) x1
  • Female Head Sculpt with moveable eyeball x1
  • Cheongsam x1
  • Belt x1
  • Wristband x1
  • Swimsuit x1
  • Swimming pants x1
  • Boots x1
  • Stockings x1
  • Qigong wave x1
  • Hand x8
fUss3Fx.jpg
aeDxq0l.jpg
KmMcLfH.jpg
qsqhsaw.jpg
j3vCzSn.jpg
Xt6xqqD.jpg
3yyChrz.jpg
dtYJBS3.jpg

Honestly doesn't look bad for a third-party. Good sculpts and materials. Seamless looks great.

But I'm definitely more interested in seeing what Iconiq will show us.

I agree. Looks pretty good IMO. 👍. Excited to see how well Iconiq will compare.

Also, am I the only one who would like to see Iconiq make E.Honda?... along with Blanca? Hell, all the classic characters would be insane.

Looks ok for a 3rd party, but my god, that white belt area looks like a piece of cardboard, awful.

That Chun-Li looks pretty great! I have no skin in the game as I’m not collecting these, but of course ppl from Iconiq are going to tell you not to buy the PlayToy version and to wait on their “better” version. They don’t want it to possibly take away from their sales :LOL:

Sure, it’s not a Phicen/TBleague body, but PlayToy has been making nearly seamless bodies with metal internal armatures for a while now. This appears to be their first fully seamless and custom body from what I can remember, but they do have experience in that arena. The moveable eyes are a nice touch as well.

If the price really is $160, that’s probably half of what Iconiq’s will cost which makes this one much more appealing to some, especially if she’s not one of your top characters but would still like to own a version of her. Save a little a change but still get a pretty good looking representation of the character.

Last edited:
That Chun-Li looks pretty great! I have no skin in the game as I’m not collecting these, but of course ppl from Iconiq are going to tell you not to buy the PlayToy version and to wait on their better version. They don’t want it to possibly take away from their sales :LOL:

Sure, it’s not a Phicen/TBleague body, but PlayToy has been making nearly seamless bodies with metal internal armatures for a while now. This appears to be their first fully seamless and custom body from what I can remember, but they do have experience in that arena. The moveable eyes are a nice touch as well.

If the price really is $160, that’s probably half of what Iconiq’s will cost which makes this one much more appealing to some, especially if she’s not one of your top characters but would still like to own a version of her. Save a little a change but still get a pretty good looking representation of the character.
Yeah exactly I just want to own a 1/6 version of her and in my eyes it looks pretty neat (Just hope they tweak that white belt mid section). Sure the Iconiq one will likely be better and they can react/make tweaks after seeing the Play Toy version now. But who knows when Iconiq will come out and I don't really wanna spend over 200$.

That is the best Chun Li body I've seen. Other alternatives you had to use a skinny little body that looks nothing like Chun Li.

This "far better" one better have similar body sculpt or it is not better at all. No noodle arms with no definition please.

That is the best Chun Li body I've seen. Other alternatives you had to use a skinny little body that looks nothing like Chun Li.

This "far better" one better have similar body sculpt or it is not better at all. No noodle arms with no definition please.
Yeah i really like how it looks, I preordered mine but will probably mod that mid section as its the only thing I dont like.

I want to see Iconiq’s, but I agree. A built, muscular body stands in stark contrast to what I’ve seen other third-party figures do with more mass-produced skinny bodies.

Chun-li is not a Barbie doll. If she doesn’t have muscle definition and big thighs, it’s just not her.

Oh wow two Chun-Li's now..
For a second I thought it was by Star Ace lol.
I quite like the look of this one, it's different, this is more realistic whereas PlayToy is more like the game.

The competition is heating up. No matter which Chun Li comes out on top, I’m betting that Iconiq will at least have the best packaging (y) :p

Back