Iconiq Studios + TBLeague : Street Fighter 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,
Do you know if Iconiq will make Street Fighter 6 figures?

Because they make SFV figures at the end of this video game lifetime, I don't see the point to continue now that SF6 is out.

With such a game-faithful Ryu under their belt, SFV is fine by me. Besides, I don’t see them going too deep into the SF bench past the usual favs.

Unless of course, they plan on announcing a Marisa anytime soon 😛

I actually have always really liked the SFV designs. To me, the characters don't benefit from looking more realistic. My first SF game was SFII, but I only fell in love with the brand after being exposed to Alpha's artwork and the OVA stuff. Honestly, I think SF is at its peak when it's stylized or "cartoony."

I actually have always really liked the SFV designs. To me, the characters don't benefit from looking more realistic. My first SF game was SFII, but I only fell in love with the brand after being exposed to Alpha's artwork and the OVA stuff. Honestly, I think SF is at its peak when it's stylized or "cartoony."
I go back and forth. I think SF6 looks stunning and really like it. SOME of SF5 looks off, but a lot looks great there too.

But I too grew up with SF2 and ironically the style of THAT game changed radically over the course of several updates.
22_sf2portrait03.png

22_sf2portrait01.png

Though I still think my "sweet spot" is the animated movie. Stylized anime, but also one of the most realistic for its time.
724ebeda53544eb2641c79bdee1b3d65efe30266.gif

... And now I've hyped myself up to watch it again.

Glad to see the line thriving. Hopefully Chun is next after Akuma.
Chun li is next according to the hints. I’m hoping since there wasn’t an announcement with a pre order date that she will be teased tomorrow. And they will both go on pre order at the same

Chun Li!
Please be thicc, please be thicc, please be thicc... :lol
I imagine it will be a body that they will want to re-use for the likes of Cammy too (and other female figures), so i doubt it will be the mega thigh type of Chun Li.
Something inbetween i think.

Back