ICO and Shadow of the Colossus HD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember reading somewhere that it was sometime in March. That was a while back when I read it, so who knows now.

Amazon sent me an email saying it was delayed, and now it's showing Dec. 31 Not sure what the hold us is, but I was really looking forward to playing these.

wow Dec...damn talk about a delay. From March to December I mean they better be working there asses off with something new for the combo pack then.

wow Dec...damn talk about a delay. From March to December I mean they better be working there asses off with something new for the combo pack then.

They move everything to December 31st, if it doesn't have a release set yet. It's always like that on gaming sites. Go to IGN every other title has a December 31st release date because they aren't yet announced. You can expect it before then.

picked this up last night. i've never played either game before, so it should be a blast if they live up to everything i've heard about them. i started SOTC last night and got through the first 2 colossi. it took me a while to figure out what i was supposed to be doing hahaha.

I played through both these games at their original release, but I am very tempted to pick this HD collection up and play them again as they are amazing. Were trophies added?

They do indeed have widescreen support.

These are two of my favorite games ever, so I was eagerly anticipating this release. I'm not let down. They look friggin' amazing in HD, and they play so much better as a result of the upgrades, especially Shadow. Ico looks almost like an entirely new game, as well.

Yes they will both have Trophy and 3D support. I haven't seen them yet, but they are also supposed to have widescreen support too.

They do indeed have widescreen support.

These are two of my favorite games ever, so I was eagerly anticipating this release. I'm not let down. They look friggin' amazing in HD, and they play so much better as a result of the upgrades, especially Shadow. Ico looks almost like an entirely new game, as well.

Excellent news, I'll definitely be picking this up ASAP :rock

I'd kill to have this set released for the Xbox. I highly enjoyed SotC! One of the best games I ever played!

This set is a must have, havent gotten a chance to go pick it up, but probably this weekend for sure. I list SotC as one of my favorite games ever.

Never played ICO, but i think SOTC is probably the best game i ever played! ..i will play trough Shadow once again in all it's hd glory and then i will give ICO a go!:D

Back